Jordan Willis (1 Viewer)

ccfchoi87

Captains the side tonight but rumours floating around that he's off tomorrow. Hopefully no truth in it though.

steve82

Don't see it myself, surely the money likely offered would not be worth the sale given the timescale to replace. Also Would anyone chance signing him with the relatively untested knee, could break down still so soon after his op.

KG7

What's he like? Championship standard?

As part of a back three, yes. As a right back, -lower league one standard. As a centre back - who knows - you would hope so but we've barely seen him there.

Would be very surprised if he left us today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oucho

It won't happen surely. TM will be desperate to keep hold of him. Maybe that's why he picked him last night, i.e. to demonstrate to the owners he's not having it. If someone offered something like £500k, I'm sure the owners would prefer to take it regardless of the fact it'll limit the team this season. But, that said, TM will be against this and to a point they will want to go with his judgement. I doubt he'll have got rid of Reda and Martin if he wasn't thinking of Willis as the mainstay of the defence, so SISU will be wary about over-ruling him on this topic.

torchomatic

I'm still upset with Pressley going to Huddersfield and Mowbray to Fulham.
As for Willis, I would be amazed if he left us for the Championship.

beckford

He won't be signing for us that's for sure. Signing Marnick Vermijl from Sheffield Wednesday and in for Alex Baptiste at Middlesbrough too.

What's Reid been like by the way? He was shite for us.

steve82

He won't be signing for us that's for sure. Signing Marnick Vermijl from Sheffield Wednesday and in for Alex Baptiste at Middlesbrough too.

What's Reid been like by the way? He was shite for us.

The phrase "hit and miss" is very suitable in many aspects of his game and performances.

Gint11

Is Willis good enough for the Championship? Not sure myself.

ccfchoi87

Revealed that there were no enquiries for him on Wednesday at all. Must have watched his defending for the goal on Tuesday night!

Users who are viewing this thread