Jordan Turnbull (1 Viewer)

From my Swindon contact:
We spent 2 whole seasons nurturing this guy, he never once played for Southampton! He is a bit calamitous, but very cultured. He will bring the ball out of defence with a wierd grace and skin midfielders en route because of his ball control.

Often lacking pace in a straight sprint, doesn't use his height well either. He is not a typical CB but can play wide in a back 3. He was our player of the season 2 seasons ago but many put that down to the Jack Stevens partnership. Town fans are divided about him but I really wanted us to sign him on a perm and was convinced he would. He started off life in our academy and is a local lad too. We must have had an option on him but for whatever reason decided against it. Stevens is the better player but he is good too. Good signing.

Jcap

Brokering talks between sisu and leicester owners

Lol no just s holiday. Here till Sunday then off too bali till next sat. Wife already knows tommrow at 7pm cov bury highlights will be uploaded lol

Haha good for you. Have a great time. Let me know if you need any recommendations.

Otis

From my Swindon contact:

He is a bit calamitous, often lacking pace in a straight sprint, doesn't use his height well either. He is not a typical CB ............ but I really wanted us to sign him on a perm.

Don't quite get that. Lots of criticism and then says he wanted them to sign him. ;)

ccfcway

one thing that seeing our near misses go elsewhere, is that we certainly have a plan B.

Clearly not going to happen, but I wonder just how far down the list Turnbell and the Finn were, how many (and who) we missed out on akin to Wilson.

TM hinted that he was very pleased with the quality who wanted to come to CCFC pre season, and clearly some of those we haven't been able to get over the line haven't been able to agree wages, but the champ manager in me wants to see what the team could have looked like.,

Users who are viewing this thread