john mutton (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

i see hes in abit of hot water about an internal email poking fun at thatchers death

wouldnt it be great if he was sacked? he will never let ccfc own 100% of staidum, sisu or no sisu

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Being frank, a few new faces influencing events surrounding the club would be no bad thing. New owners and a new council head orchestrating events might lead to a better outcome for the club.

Besides that, his views appear abhorrent. With office comes responsibility and all. Not just a fat allowance and a shiny necklace. Not good enough

Mucca Mad Boys

Political banter, both sides give and take, the right were delighted when Hugo Chavez died, Thatcher's left equivalent accept Hugo Chavez is, was more popular, in office for longer, more democratic and didn't use tyrannical methods to disperse his opponents.

Grendel

Political banter, both sides give and take, the right were delighted when Hugo Chavez died, Thatcher's left equivalent accept Hugo Chavez is, was more popular, in office for longer, more democratic and didn't use tyrannical methods to disperse his opponents.

This from someone who had never even heard of thatchers predecessor.

Mutton has to go.

RoboCCFC90

You present this as a fact rather than your personal opinion.

Where is your proof?

Mutton has previously said something along the lines of hell will freeze over before SISU own the whole arena, this means CCFC under ownership of SISU.

RoboCCFC90

dongonzalos

i see hes in abit of hot water about an internal email poking fun at thatchers death

wouldnt it be great if he was sacked? he will never let ccfc own 100% of staidum, sisu or no sisu

Completely disagree with you.

He has been one of the few people that have stood I to SISU stopping us getting chewed up and spat out

RoboCCFC90

No one seems to be able to find this hell will freeze over line?

I am looking for it now..

Edit. I can't find it!! I know he said it after ACL were bailed out in January, I thought there was an old thread on it, but can't find that either..

Last edited:

covcity4life

yeh but if you agree that its something he would say that must mean its something you agree with considering you love him so much

Grendel

It does but I think the only time if have seen it was from SISU

So what who said it! Mutton has shown his colours. An uneducated oaf unfit for office.

RoboCCFC90

It does but I think the only time if have seen it was from SISU

No it wasn't SISU it was the day they released the statement on the bail out, there was another story that came out on CT just afterwards and that's what said it, but frustratingly I can't find the story, like Grendel said though he is a bit of a oaf especially to send that message around so soon after MT's death.. :facepalm::facepalm:

ohitsaidwalker king power

This man is a fool.. this is not political goading.
I was a teenager and young man in Thatchers Britain, I was a 1 in 10 and despised her politics and yet I do not celebrate her death.
He should resign.

dongonzalos

I like the fact he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Yet he has risen to the top.

I like the fact many including you Grendel laughed at him and said that oaf can't take in the mighty SISU.

He has no idea they will hammer him.

Yet he seems to be kicking their ass

I like him as he is a cov fan

mattylad

he is hardly alone since 29, 000 have purchased ding dong the witch is dead to put it at number one

ccfctommy

I work for the Council and we've been taking calls from the public and angry at this. Thing is Mutton emailed Cllr Chater, then Chater accidently emailed every single Councillor that Thatcher should have been hung in the 80's from the flagpole on the council house - he accidently send it to all the Councillors, including the conservative ones. :D

dongonzalos

I work for the Council and we've been taking calls from the public and angry at this. Thing is Mutton emailed Cllr Chater, then Chater accidently emailed every single Councillor that Thatcher should have been hung in the 80's from the flagpole on the council house - he accidently send it to all the Councillors, including the conservative ones. :D

Everyone is going mad about mutton not chater and chater refuses to take it back

letsallsingtogether

At the end of the day CCC have to sell their share if a reasonable offer comes in they have a duty to look after the Electorate.
The thing is what is a decent offer?
"Coun Mutton said the council "had a not for sale" policy on it's 50 per cent share"

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...city-ricoh-arena-stadium-deal-92746-31880394/

A few weeks after the talks went down the pan he said that hell would freeze over before SISU 100% ownership of the Arena, but I can't find that specific line..

Grendel

I like the fact he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. Yet he has risen to the top.

I like the fact many including you Grendel laughed at him and said that oaf can't take in the mighty SISU.

He has no idea they will hammer him.

Yet he seems to be kicking their ass

I like him as he is a cov fan

He hasn't risen the top. That particular accolade is reserved for 3 times elected Prime Ministers who he seems to mock when dead.

Sisu are not mighty and at the minute I would say the club is in a worse state then ever -- partly thanks to this clown's posturing.

MMM is right -- with office comes responsibility. He has renaged on these and is not fit for duty.

Many times you have commented SISU have made the club a laughing stock. It is a football club nothing else. Mutton's comments as council leader tarnish everyone.

Distasteful and disrespectul.

Mutton has previously said something along the lines of hell will freeze over before SISU own the whole arena, this means CCFC under ownership of SISU.

Hell would freeze over before I would agree with SISU owning a dog let alone a stadium and a football club. Now that is not saying he would not let CCFC under honest and responsible owners have the stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread