Joel Latibeaudiere (1 Viewer)

fatso

Didn't say a straight swap did I? Hamer is going and it'd about getting the best deal. Mcnally is clearly good enough. You are in the let him go for free camp I suspect.
Did I say that? No, so why you trying to put words into my mouth?

Hamer is the best player we've had for years, we should be pushing the boat out to get him to sign a new contract, if he won't, then we need to replace him with like for like (or as near as) not taking 2 players that someone doesn't want and some cash.

And although Mcnally is good enough I wouldn't want to lose Gus as part of that deal.

With Hamer in the side we have a chance of a playoff finish again. Without him we've got to hope and prey a replacement will be as successful.

Balli001

Did I say that? No, so why you trying to put words into my mouth?

Hamer is the best player we've had for years, we should be pushing the boat out to get him to sign a new contract, if he won't, then we need to replace him with like for like (or as near as) not taking 2 players that someone doesn't want and some cash.

And although Mcnally is good enough I wouldn't want to lose Gus as part of that deal.

With Hamer in the side we have a chance of a playoff finish again. Without him we've got to hope and prey a replacement will be as successful.
We would be using cash to sign a defender so why not mcnally? 2 good young centre halves, 1 with experience of our club and you are dismissing them as unwanted. Do you think with any money we wouldn't replace hamer?
I don't understand your logic at all

fatso

We would be using cash to sign a defender so why not mcnally? 2 good young centre halves, 1 with experience of our club and you are dismissing them as unwanted. Do you think with any money we wouldn't replace hamer?
I don't understand your logic at all
Its simple, I'd buy Mcnally for cash, but I wouldn't want to lose Hamer as part of a deal.

If (as we're led to believe, ) Hamer is holding out for more money, the club should pay that money to keep him. Hamer is vital to the way we play, and the best midfielder in the championship (imo)

Our desperate need for defenders isn't a good enough reason to lose Hamer.
(Unless it's 15+million and 2 CH and Scott Twine)

Balli001

Its simple, I'd buy Mcnally for cash, but I wouldn't want to lose Hamer as part of a deal.

If (as we're led to believe, ) Hamer is holding out for more money, the club should pay that money to keep him. Hamer is vital to the way we play, and the best midfielder in the championship (imo)

Your figures for hamer are unrealistic. 1 year on his contract and he isnt getting to anywhere near a deal you propose. If he doesn't sign a deal we sell simple as that. Our best chance of getting mcnally permanently is in this deal.

Manchester_sky_blue

Total speculation, we've no idea what Hamers demands are or what the club has offered.

fatso

The irony is amazing
Give it up mate, your entire argument has been proved wrong by the clubs response to Burnley's bid. If you have anger management problems you should get professional help. I'm going to ignore you from now on, so I'd suggest you save your breath

Offhegoes

I am sure we're still working on getting McNally in, and a left sided Centre Back (loan or Permanent). Sure Norton-Cuffy will be the RWB they are looking at too.

RegTheDonk

Because we don't play in the Premier league.
If reports were to be believed, he isn't asking for that kind of silly money. In fact, you've said we don't know his demands or the clubs offer.

Swap deals and Gus asside, how much do you think we should pay for McNally? Just for him, a ball park figure?

Sky Blue Pete

If reports were to be believed, he isn't asking for that kind of silly money. In fact, you've said we don't know his demands or the clubs offer.

Swap deals and Gus asside, how much do you think we should pay for McNally? Just for him, a ball park figure?
Between £2 and £4m

Users who are viewing this thread