Joe Murphy, A bad Omen? (1 Viewer)

MatthewWallis

Did you know every single one of his previous clubs have been relegated while he was there, he wasnt number one for all these clubs (West Brom, Sunderland) but they still went down. He is a bad omen and he is the reason we are going down.....

wingy

He's had at best four dodgy games and had to deal with the westwood phenomina ,apart from that he's sound.

kg82

I was joking, but it's still a pretty interesting fact

I remember thinking the same about Carsley when we were in the prem. Silly little things because you know it has no bearing on your clubs situation but makes you worry a bit! By the way, Hreidarsson's been relegated from the prem a record number of times, looks like he could add a Championship relegation to his achievements now!!

Grendel

Murphy's middle name is Damian

Nonleagueherewecome

Murphy's middle name is Damian

Now that's an Omen :)

Sorry for all the puns, I shouldn't have watched Jasper last night :guitar2:

Nonleagueherewecome

As of course is Thorn......

I'm stricken with visions of birds pecking out peoples eyes on roadsides, church spires spearing monks in thunder storms and prams rolling down hills now!

Real

Did you know every single one of his previous clubs have been relegated while he was there, he wasnt number one for all these clubs (West Brom, Sunderland) but they still went down. He is a bad omen and he is the reason we are going down.....

Look at it another way, both those clubs are established Premiership sides now.

skyblueinBaku

Perhaps we should sacrifice him at the base of JH's statue :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread