January transfers (1 Viewer)

skybluenewman

Just a few transfer rumours i heard down the boozer this evening? Any input on these guys??

Richard Wood targeted by Celtic and Doncaster
DM heading to Millwall or if he stays in the midlands Notts County
Bailey to head back into the first team for Derby

Personally if we lose these 3 players i think we are going to struggle big time!!

Mucca Mad Boys

Just a few transfer rumours i heard down the boozer this evening? Any input on these guys??

Richard Wood targeted by Celtic and Doncaster
DM heading to Millwall or if he stays in the midlands Notts County
Bailey to head back into the first team for Derby

Personally if we lose these 3 players i think we are going to struggle big time!!

I'm sorry, but McG won't go to another L1 club!

Bailey, prob true.
Wood, not true.

Otis

I understand there will be one transfer only during the window.

That's us transferring to Nene Park. :whistle:

skybluegod

Bailey is on the transfer list so doubt it.
DM wont go to another league 1 club
Celtic in for wood that's absolute bollocks, donny possible but unlikely imo

torchomatic

I think you'll find that this year we're like DFS. Sale starts Boxing Day. ;)

Bell will go. No doubt. Malaga too. Bailey, not sure about him. Dont think he will go straight into the Derby 1st team but i think its 50-50 whether he stays or goes. Moussa will stay. He's loving his football and is a 1st team regular. Goldie, not too sure. He wont stay at Forest but we need top tie him down quickly. We've got 1st refusal on him so get in there whilst he's still available. Forest want rid so we can get a good deal, Goldie loves the city, the fans and the club and he's settled in the midlands, so why wont he stay? We just gotta get in there before a decent Championship club sneak up and get him. SISU, i implore you, for once do the right thing and SIGN HIM UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread