Jail (1 Viewer)

RFC

Marlon King jailed for 18 months!

Danceswithhorses

Good-it will hopefully put a stop to the occasional crazy talk about us re-signing him.
He seems to have an unenviable list of convictions

torchomatic

Hopefully they'll bang up Eric Black for the same reason.

Good-it will hopefully put a stop to the occasional crazy talk about us re-signing him.
He seems to have an unenviable list of convictions

dongonzalos

If memory serves me right Mr King had 18 previous convictions two for assaulting random women in public places and a police officer. Yet some in here said I don't give a toss as long as he scores.
Surprised others had morals when it came to this but still said dont care what SISU do morally as long as it benefits CCFC.....

covcity4life

But you are consistent you don't care about SISU's unethical tactics and also don't care that Marlon beats up women.

i am not sexist. he is scum whoever he beats up. i wont have extra rage because it was a women.

like i said, hes scum but ccfc comes first.

kg82

Really? 18 months for dangerous driving? Or are you winding me up?!

Ok, just read it. Not a wind up. I just thought it might have been his usual scummy stuff instead of this. Must be just an accumulation of offences for why it's so long.

Moff

Ok, just read it. Not a wind up. I just thought it might have been his usual scummy stuff instead of this. Must be just an accumulation of offences for why it's so long.

Yep it seems having a record as long as his arm is finally catching up with him.

hill83

He said vroooooooooooom

What an absolute weapons grade limited edition helmet.

Paxman II

At 33 he's now finished as a professional footballer. A man who seemed destined to self destruct. he will serve at least half his sentence I would think and at 35 I doubt anyone would touch him with a barge pole. He was given so many opportunities but alas he keeps learning the hard way.

shmmeee

Yeah, but he was a good player for us.

Prime nobhead, but knew how to kick a bag of wind.

dongonzalos

I think it was that plus what he did and blaming others right up to the day of a trial

bringbackrattles

He reckons he's now a Christian and a changed man so he maybe he got sent down for lying as he would have swore on the Bible in court ?

Users who are viewing this thread