It has to be said ... (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

i dunno what the fuk im doing nowadays lol

crazy thing is i remmeber thinking astute as a damn good oster,now all of a sudden he just wants a pat on the back in every thread

anyhwoo saturday was a great day and i hope our next victory brings about a better day on SBT!

p.s welcome back doc:pimp:

Nonleagueherewecome

crazy thing is i remmeber thinking astute as a damn good oster,now all of a sudden he just wants a pat on the back in every thread

anyhwoo saturday was a great day and i hope our next victory brings about a better day on SBT!

It's Forum Fatigue: I can reccomend he does what I did, take a break, and not post so often for a bit. It's been a long, tough season, it's taken its toll on most of us, and because we haven't had much realistic hope of signing anybody or having a takeover for the past few months, we haven't had much to talk about. So we go round in circles having the same old arguments and turn on each other.

At the moment we are lucky to have a performing side. So we should really just try and enjoy that, and talk about the football-lets just try and forget what we thought at the start of the season, or who was to blame when we lost to Hull or Blackpool FFS-maybe it was 'cos AT made mistakes and he's now more experience, maybe it was because we just didn't have the options, the depth or the morale for him to make an impact. It doesn't matter right now.

It's a delicate thing though-we still don't have much depth, and Hussey and Jordan are limping over the finishing line carrying knocks. There's still a chance we'll blow up and get relegated. As someone said earlier sounding just like my dad, "we are Coventry City, remember"-it'd be just like us to lose at home to Peterboro now! :facepalm:

If we do end up screwing it up, then we can get back on the "AT-genius or fool?" horse. It'd be a genuinely interesting debate now: has he done enough to convince those who doubted him that we should keep the faith if we are relegated? But lets save it for May!

keef

About fucking time.
Finally out of the relegation zone by playing good football with a reasonably fit/uninjured squad.
AT is not a tactical genius but he is more than good enough to keep us up (and with investment take us up).
PUSB

kdrinkell

I just hope we stay up

Then after the celebrations have died down we can look at the season

PUSB

Astute

We are all allowed an opinion. Some make sense. Some don't. Some end up throwing insults about. Some don't. Some do once the insults go in their direction. I put myself in this last group. Am I proud of this? What do you think?

So I am after a pat on the back now? You are so wrong. Anyone that thinks AT deserves one is also wrong IMHO. The job of keeping us up is not finished. If he manages to keep us up he will then deserve a pat on the back. So will players like Keogh, Sheffers, our loanees and our youth players that have come in during a bad time for us and learned their trade very quickly under extreme pressure.

Time to sign off now. Will be going to as many of the games I can make to the end of the season. Keep your faith up. The WWW is a big place and I feel I have spent too long in one place. Try and enjoy the rest of the season. I feel we are nearly there now.

PUSB

covcity4life

i will always have faith and hope

if i have raised concerns about thorn over the season that is one thing but ive never stopped hoping he would be the guy to keep us up

you are right though,its still only 1 pt above the relegation zone,gonna be a tough 6 game run in where anything can happen

ive said my bit on the debate now,time to stop arguing and back the team/manager

Users who are viewing this thread