Israel - Palestinian Conflict (10 Viewers)

Grendel

Same accusation could just as easily be directed at you

What are you on about now? I wouldn’t waste time or money on any of these conflicts

Grendel

Sorry, you are correct. You just think it’s okay to profiteer from these conflicts.

Er no I think that’s confusing me with Biden and the US foreign policy regarding these wars Tony

messiahrobins

Hmm. Launching 300 drones and ballistic missiles without expecting any of them to get through is putting a lot of faith in Israel's defence capabilities. Apparently it will have cost Israel and the west around a billion pounds to shoot them all down (BBC's Jeremy Bowen stated anyway.).

As for Netanyahu, a true giant of a man:

Supported Hamas to maintain control of Gaza, but couldn't keep them penned in, leading to the hideous attacks on Oct 7th. This costing almost 1500 Iives of his own citizens, plus the hostages, plus the IDF losses since.

Has killed, conservatively, tens of thousands of innocent women and children, making Israel a global pariah accused of genocide in an international court.

Isn't even popular in his own country, where of course he faces accusations of corruption.

Makes complete sense that you'd claim to like him, because it's obviously about getting a bite here rather than any kind of reasoned opinion.
All of which is fake lamestream news peddled by the likes of the failed BBC etc.
i have family in Israel, i am Jewish, and Netyanhu is immensely popular.
Israel is winning and long may it continue. Personally i think Netyanhu is being a bit soft on Hamas, had i been PM my way of dealing with things would have been more severe and final.

Como

I just wish we had a government and opposition that would show Palestinians the same respect. We have missed multiple opportunities to de escalate this situation simply by not giving Israel a blank cheque to do what it likes in Gaza. The weekends events might not have even happened had we been stronger with Israel.
Hamas etc Palestinians?

SBT

Amazing how willing Netanyahu is to openly humiliate his closest allies whenever they pop by for some diplomacy

shmmeee

Amazing how willing Netanyahu is to openly humiliate his closest allies whenever they pop by for some diplomacy

Unlikely but would be nice if we took the same tone next time they want help shooting down drones TBH.

skybluetony176

Fine. If he wants to do it on his own do it on his own. Arms embargo including spares and technical support and if he does go to war with Iran we don’t intervene by intercepting drones and missiles like the weekend. He’s as dangerous as Putin and should be treated as such.

shmmeee

Fine. If he wants to do it on his own do it on his own. Arms embargo including spares and technical support and if he does go to war with Iran we don’t intervene by intercepting drones and missiles like the weekend. He’s as dangerous as Putin and should be treated as such.

Main difference is Netanyahu is actually likely to officially lose his election.

skybluetony176

Main difference is Netanyahu is actually likely to officially lose his election.
If he’s intending to go to war with Iran I’m not sure that the world can wait for him to lose the election. He needs kicking into touch now before he starts WW3 and that is going to require strength from our government.

Also I can’t help but feel he’d welcome a war as he can use it as an excuse to delay a general election. Am I correct in thinking that if he’s not in office he’s facing criminal charges and being in office is the only way he can avoid prosecution? He’s a dangerous man, equal to Putin in my opinion.

shmmeee

If he’s intending to go to war with Iran I’m not sure that the world can wait for him to lose the election. He needs kicking into touch now before he starts WW3 and that is going to require strength from our government.

Lack of democratic accountability isnultimately what makes Outin and Xi dangerous tho

messiahrobins

So's the alternative who's currently in court on a criminal charge after being found guilty of rape in a civil case.

How did it come to this?
Trump is innocent, a great man and a beacon of hope for world peace. We need him to win his 3rd election in a row.
Meanwhile i note Israel has hit Iran earlier, albeit gently. Still, glad Netayanhu effectively told Cameron and Biden to f*ck off.

shmmeee

Nonsense. Netanyahu is immensely popular. The Guardian and Independent and Mirror, publications aimed at the dreggs of society obviously do not see it like that.

Not sure why you’ve named three random British newspapers, but OK. As it whooshed over the first time I’ll try again: Netanyahu is democratically accountable. Putin is not. That’s what makes Putin more dangerous.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

All of which is fake lamestream news peddled by the likes of the failed BBC etc.
i have family in Israel, i am Jewish, and Netyanhu is immensely popular.
Israel is winning and long may it continue. Personally i think Netyanhu is being a bit soft on Hamas, had i been PM my way of dealing with things would have been more severe and final.
It's extremely unfortunate to use the expression "final" don't you think ? Given your heritage I would suggest you of all people would steer clear .

messiahrobins

It's extremely unfortunate to use the expression "final" don't you think ? Given your heritage I would suggest you of all people would steer clear .
Final means ending the war. It is going on far too long and tactically Israel were far too soft and slow. They now seem to have changed tack and are going after Hamas leaders families and are dismantling the leadership, that should have been done 6 months ago.

Ian1779

Final means ending the war. It is going on far too long and tactically Israel were far too soft and slow. They now seem to have changed tack and are going after Hamas leaders families and are dismantling the leadership, that should have been done 6 months ago.
The leadership that your hero funded for years.

If you weren’t such an obvious WUM you’d be a seriously sick fuck.

SBT

Nonsense. Netanyahu is immensely popular. The Guardian and Independent and Mirror, publications aimed at the dreggs of society obviously do not see it like that.
Charity bet that Netanyahu doesn’t win the next Israeli election? Free money for you, surely?

messiahrobins

Charity bet that Netanyahu doesn’t win the next Israeli election? Free money for you, surely?
Well it depends on what happens moving forward obviously. His piss weak response to Iran has not gone down well in Israel and questions are being asked as to why its taking so long to deal with Hamas. So can i hold off placing my bets?

Jamesimus

Mossad Commentary and the IDF on X. Tommy Robinson is an outstanding journalist as well with his Urban Scoop company. Newsmax pretty good at times. Daily Telegraph is good on Israel stuff.

If you hadn’t already outed yourself as being a joke / wind up account, you have now! Too much man, you need to dial it back, just say GB News or something!

Users who are viewing this thread