Is Waggot for real ? (1 Viewer)

rightumpty

Questions for Mr Waggott.

1 Have you replaced Joe Murphy with a goalkeeper any where near as good.
2 Have you replaced Christie and Clarke with defenders anywhere near as good
3 Have you replaced Baker and Moussa with midfielders any where near as good.
4 Have you replaced Wilson and Clarke with forwards any where near as good

For me, thats 7 players who have been let go or sold and replaced with much inferior players.

So Mr Waggott is your long term plan to keep a deteriorating team year after year until we reach the Sunday league or are you just full of words with no meaning. I suggest you also leave now while you still have a modicom of credibility and take that cretin Fisher with you.:jerkit:

torchomatic

Cool. Now that SP has gone we've moved onto the next in line.

Sky Blue Dal

Questions for Mr Waggott.

1 Have you replaced Joe Murphy with a goalkeeper any where near as good.
2 Have you replaced Christie and Clarke with defenders anywhere near as good
3 Have you replaced Baker and Moussa with midfielders any where near as good.
4 Have you replaced Wilson and Clarke with forwards any where near as good

For me, thats 7 players who have been let go or sold and replaced with much inferior players.

So Mr Waggott is your long term plan to keep a deteriorating team year after year until we reach the Sunday league or are you just full of words with no meaning. I suggest you also leave now while you still have a modicom of credibility and take that cretin Fisher with you.:jerkit:

When we get a new manager come in then it's groundhog day .

torchomatic

torchomatic

Ooh get me for supporting my team.

Because he's always first in queue to hand money over to a company he ironically doesn't or may not want here.

skybluebeduff

Ooh get me for supporting my team.

You know I'm only pulling your pisser right? I've said numerous times that I brought a season ticket this season too after the Gillingham game, next season is a different matter entirely though.

I'm with the PSG Group with boycott ST's for 2015/16, nothing else we can try to make SISU leave, if that's what people want.

georgehudson

he surely has to go,
the latest in a line of persons with limited football knowledge,
purporting to have the acumen to take the club forwards & upwards,

the whittling down of the squad by ousting the likes of Murphy, Christie, Moussa, Baker, Clarke, Wilson etc., is put into the farcical bracket, when he trots out the line that he has improved the squad,
this being followed by the veiled remark about falling attendances threatening the existence of our academy,
& he can take the king of the pork pies (fisher) with him,

having said that the whole outfit need to go,
the FA should grow some, imo, any business that seems to deliberately set out to reduce, dismantle, distress, & dissemble a once proud football club, should be brought to book by the FA

LB87ccfc

he surely has to go,
the latest in a line of persons with limited football knowledge,
purporting to have the acumen to take the club forwards & upwards,

the whittling down of the squad by ousting the likes of Murphy, Christie, Moussa, Baker, Clarke, Wilson etc., is put into the farcical bracket, when he trots out the line that he has improved the squad,
this being followed by the veiled remark about falling attendances threatening the existence of our academy,
& he can take the king of the pork pies (fisher) with him,

having said that the whole outfit need to go,
the FA should grow some, imo, any business that seems to deliberately set out to reduce, dismantle, distress, & dissemble a once proud football club, should be brought to book by the FA

The bloke is a piss taker and is part of the problem, he really does need to go and be made accountable for his actions.

ps1948

And then he ended the interview this morning by regurgitating the old "people are working hard on the new stadium project, and we hope to have some news about it soon"........bullshit

Users who are viewing this thread