Is Tim Fisher the best chairman we have ever had? (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Worked with impossible owners who limited resources, created a winning formula, two promotions, foundations for another, no spend compared to Derek Robins

A real legend surely?

no_loyalty

If he masterminded the return of Robins then yes.

quinn1971

That’s like asking Was Craig Bellamy the best player we’ve ever had, think you’ll find the same word covers both

croatskyblue

Quite a few people (about 94% of respondents at time of writing in fact) are suggesting Robins as our potential greatest manager for working miracles under difficult circumstances.

Someone has taken it badly and stole someone else's joke, and made a thread about it.

This is the result.

I did see that, it’s not even his joke 😂

David O'Day

Quite a few people (about 94% of respondents at time of writing in fact) are suggesting Robins as our potential greatest manager for working miracles under difficult circumstances.

Someone has taken it badly and stolen someone else's joke, and made a thread about it.

This is the result.
You missed out the "consumed a few shandies" part out ;)

slowpoke

Sad as fuck your mind even goes there to make a thread like this when we’ve had the most successful campaign in over 20 years and on the verge of something unthinkable
And only since January. Once Doug Kings takeover was complete toxic Tim lasted less than a day, says it all really.

Evo1883

93% eh , well , we'll see about that
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

skyblue1991

He helped with breaking the £1.3m lease to the council, we could have gone bust if that was still there...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

steve cooper

Can't see what there is to get wound up about. Grendel is a classic promoter of out-of-the-box thinking, and alternative ideas. The type you always need in a team as a reality check. Not always right, but that's the whole point of it. Not a wum IMO like some on this forum.

Hullinho87

Can't see what there is to get wound up about. Grendel is a classic promoter of out-of-the-box thinking, and alternative ideas. The type you always need in a team as a reality check. Not always right, but that's the whole point of it. Not a wum IMO like some on this forum.

He genuinely makes me laugh.
Doesn’t wind me up.

However, he could make 1000 of the greatest opinion’s or genius visionary observations ever seen on this forum, but …

.. would all be superseded by the Robins Out and Jackett In thread.
That’s his legacy on here unfortunately.

Brighton Sky Blue

Like dear old G, Fisher devoted most of his time as chairman to trolling except he left his keyboard to do it. Going to train stations, hosting fan forums and so on. Like Sith Lords the best trolls come in pairs

Fisher G
G Boosh
Boosh ?

croatskyblue

Like dear old G, Fisher devoted most of his time as chairman to trolling except he left his keyboard to do it. Going to train stations, hosting fan forums and so on. Like Sith Lords the best trolls come in pairs

Fisher G
G Boosh
Boosh ?
This grendal guy comes across like someone in his late 60s but the Boosh fellow seems about 14, definite master troll & apprentice troll vibes with them

skybluetony176

Worked with impossible owners who limited resources, created a winning formula, two promotions, foundations for another, no spend compared to Derek Robins

A real legend surely?
You forgot his scoop that he signed that premier league quality manager Mowbray. No Kenny Jacket obviously but still a premier league quality manager.

Grendel

People really seem to have missed the point of this - spectacularly

Grendel

This grendal guy comes across like someone in his late 60s but the Boosh fellow seems about 14, definite master troll & apprentice troll vibes with them

And you come across as someone not unfamiliar with this place

Grendel

i think everyone gets the point, but nobody was interested and it’s boring, so it just backfired a bit 👍

Over 10% of your posts (allegedly) are on this thread

croatskyblue

You forgot his scoop that he signed that premier league quality manager Mowbray. No Kenny Jacket obviously but still a premier league quality manager.

he said that too?
I don’t mind Mowbray at all, and he’s a very nice guy, but isn’t his only Premier League managerial experience taking West Brom straight back down?

Users who are viewing this thread