Is Greggs MIA? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick Boy

You tried to shut me down when I brought all this up before it was deemed acceptable on this forum. If you were a statue you would be tore down.
What? I’ve spoken out more than most other posters about racism. Grendel has also spoken about racism, homophobia and transphobia.

Grendel

Grendel

What? I’ve spoken out more than most other posters about racism. Grendel has also spoken about racism, homophobia and transphobia.

He’s a fucking idiot

usskyblue

When do you add the humour bits m8?

200w.gif

Grendel

No idea who that is. Is Keren his username? You have already been told to stop the whataboutism. What makes u think I want any racists on here?

You haven’t objected to Tea and Bikkies and you’ve seen his posts - I guess that racism doesn’t count. You know full well what Kieran’s username is - this isn’t about racism - it’s you as ever acting like a 5 year old and joining a baying mob - but as ever fron the back of the classroom

Grendel

The R word gets bandied about like confetti by a certain someone in this thread. One post in particular got deleted by mods for overstepping the line.

This could prove interesting

Sick Boy

In reality there’s been plenty of racism and homophobia on here over the last year that’s been there for all to see and only a minority have ever challenged it.

It’s time more people started speaking out and challenging it.

hill83

The English language contains 100's of insults to choose from- c**t, twat, fuck-nugget....furry-purse

There's zero need to throw around `Mong' `Retard' or `Spacker' which mock disabled people who've done literally fuck all to anybody

I've seen first hand the devastation it causes to families and does my head in

Agree with this and I said retard myself. Apologised and kept myself to myself for a year seeing all sorts of bollocks being said. But now I’m back.

Me saying that was used as a way to shut me down from calling out racism. No more.

Also that was heat of the moment in response to what I considered pushing the line on racism. No excuses though. Shouldn’t have said it.

shmmeee

I see the nuance enjoyers have logged on.

I love an argument lads, but on some things your internet grown tightly held beliefs aren’t as important as fellow fans feeling comfortable to post here and watch the games.

PVA

In reality there’s been plenty of racism and homophobia on here over the last year that’s been there for all to see and only a minority have ever challenged it.

Absolutely. Thankfully it does seem to get challenged more often on here now, which is a start.

Sick Boy

Lots of people Iife unfortunately.
I think these days it’s more likely to be subtle.

I was born in the mid-80s and growing up the ‘p-word’ was much more common and widely used. My first couple of girlfriends were Indian so I got into a few fights with morons openly using it.

Grendel

Frankly I don't know how you didn't get banned for this disgusting comment:

So people should be banned if they use the word retard? I have for the record been called a retard and a Mong on numerous occasions but forgive me if I’m wrong I didn’t see any moral indignation from you? How strange.

Someone once said the only way I was born was someone sticking a turkey baster up my mothers vagina. I didn’t report the post I just laughed.

hill83

I think these days it’s more likely to be subtle.

I was born in the mid-80s and growing up the ‘p-word’ was much more common and widely used. My first couple of girlfriends were Indian so I got into a few fights with morons openly using it.

My first mrs was Chinese and it was absolute constant carnage. Genuinely couldn’t believe what she went through constantly.

PVA

So people should be banned if they use the word retard? I have for the record been called a retard and a Mong on numerous occasions but forgive me if I’m wrong I didn’t see any moral indignation from you? How strange.

Someone once said the only way I was born was someone sticking a turkey baster up my mothers vagina. I didn’t report the post I just laughed.

The word is disgusting, whether used against you, me or anyone.

The fact is I think if most people used it and were told it was offensive, they would apologise and/or stop using it.

You were told it was offensive and replied with that appalling post above. It's disgusting frankly and the behaviour of a scumbag.

Sick Boy

My first mrs was Chinese and it was absolute constant carnage. Genuinely couldn’t believe what she went through constantly.
Yeah, we got spat at by a group of older skinheads when were 14, it was horrendous. I’d like to say it was an eye opener but it wasn’t after growing up listening to endless racism. That’s not to say that all reactions were positive from non-whites though.

Last edited:

Grendel

The word is disgusting, whether used against you, me or anyone.

The fact is I think if most people used it and were told it was offensive, they would apologise and/or stop using it.

You were told it was offensive and replied with that appalling post above. It's disgusting frankly and the behaviour of a scumbag.

Who has apologised for using it?

I’m not offended if someone calls me it

covcity4life

Thank you! Next time don't jump on my back when I speak out!

So happy you are learning from mistakes at least unlike others.

covcity4life

You haven’t objected to Tea and Bikkies and you’ve seen his posts - I guess that racism doesn’t count. You know full well what Kieran’s username is - this isn’t about racism - it’s you as ever acting like a 5 year old and joining a baying mob - but as ever fron the back of the classroom
I haven't seen him say anything racist FFS. Post it????

And I have no idea who keiren is! If it's not his username how the fuck would I know his real name?

You are having a nightmare today

Grendel

I haven't seen him say anything racist FFS. Post it????

And I have no idea who keiren is! If it's not his username how the fuck would I know his real name?

You are having a nightmare today

He changed from Kieran to Kizz (as you well know) and you liked an anti semetic post from Tea and Bikkies which was widely condemned

I’m hardly having a nightmare. A person who teaches children who thinks child grooming is a joking matter would be in very thin ice if hauled before the governors wouldn’t you say?

Grendel

Fuck sake.

Retard is a generic term for mockery like calling someone gay - it’s perfectly acceptable

covcity4life

He changed from Kieran to Kizz (as you well know) and you liked an anti semetic post from Tea and Bikkies which was widely condemned

I’m hardly having a nightmare. A person who teaches children who thinks child grooming is a joking matter would be in very thin ice if hauled before the governors wouldn’t you say?
Why would I well know that??????? Seriously explain this. I don't keep tabs on people changing their username.

And just the post the tea and biscuits comment. I keep asking you.

Grendel

Why would I well know that??????? Seriously explain this. I don't keep tabs on people changing their username.

And just the post the tea and biscuits comment. I keep asking you.

Everyone on this forum has condemned his racism - so you just didn’t see it. Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread