Is city v Hull live on tv / computer (1 Viewer)

skyblueexile

Confused with crosswires on different sites is match live on friday?

fernandopartridge

It's not on Sky and, because it was originally scheduled for a Saturday, only available on ifollow overseas (I think).

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Darth Robins

Which IPTV service do you use on your fire stick?
science fiction cinema GIF by Fandor

Craig and his Firestick

JohnWH

Showing as on Ifollow, thought it might be ESPN+

Just double checked but Not on ESPN+

Though Cov v Hudders shows upcoming for the 25th

And the Cov v Sunderland goalfest stills shows available for on demand replay

Hobo

BBC CWR then. Radio commentary old school. Remember when I would be in my bedroom as a teenager moving the FM aerial around, trying to pick up the local radio station where City were playing away for updates

Hobo

I remember the air horn well. Holding your breath, which ground has the goal been scored at? Is it for us? Is it against us?

Sometimes you would breath with relief, it's not our game. Then you would go to the ground and get a description of the goal by the covering journalist. Only for the air horn to go off again and the agony vs expectation would start all over again 😂

Gynnsthetonic

I remember the air horn well. Holding your breath, which ground has the goal been scored at? Is it for us? Is it against us?

Sometimes you would breath with relief, it's not our game. Then you would go to the ground and get a description of the goal by the covering journalist. Only for the air horn to go off again and the agony vs expectation would start all over again 😂
Exactly that 😃😃😃

RegTheDonk

Didn't think he did the sport though, I always remember Paul Frank's, he seemed a decent guy too, Tony Butler sounded a bit of a bully by all reports
Yeah Franks seems to have been there for ages, but Butler did the Friday phone in's, used to listen to him as was too far away to get Mercia and don't think CWR had started by then. Got on once myself when we signed Gary Bannister, recall Butler said something like you need him as Speedie was a monumental blunder lol.

Gynnsthetonic

Yeah Franks seems to have been there for ages, but Butler did the Friday phone in's, used to listen to him as was too far away to get Mercia and don't think CWR had started by then. Got on once myself when we signed Gary Bannister, recall Butler said something like you need him as Speedie was a monumental blunder lol.
Yes just been reading about him, a very controversial character

Terry Gibson's perm

They wonder why fans buy these dodgy sticks not everyone can travel to Hull on a Friday night.

Sbarcher

Showing on the footybite.to page for tomorrow night's games.

Feb57

I have just been on the I follow site and the game is showing as available. Can’t see anything that states it’s not showing in the UK but I’m not familiar with the EFL I follow site!

speedie87

I have just been on the I follow site and the game is showing as available. Can’t see anything that states it’s not showing in the UK but I’m not familiar with the EFL I follow site!
Just available on audio pass

Blind-Faith

Its got to be on a fire stick channel somewhere surely? I’ve cancelled two different events tonight to be at home to watch this, not going to be happy if it’s not on a single channel anywhere

Users who are viewing this thread