Match Thread Ipswich Match Thread (3 Viewers)

mark82

Our whole team need to take a good look at themselves over the last few weeks. Collectively Ipswich don't have a better squad, but they have a lot more desire.

Sky Blue Pete

Really liked Ipswich till the last 20 mins
Cheating diving time wasting pricks fuck em
Although prefer them to Leeds

we did well tonight
Cracking goal from haji
Kept going really well
Shame we gave them the winner
Dausch unfortunate
Ref played 1 minute over the 11
Just bollox teams get away with it

pusbccfc

We could learn a lot from Ipswich tonight. Did everything we haven't done. Time wasting, physical all over, confident out the back.

Credit to them.

Sick Boy

Think there's more to do in the summer than we realised, players who I previously had down as being ok for the bench frankly aren't even good enough for that for a team that wants to go places. Would be happy if Lati, Dasilva and probably even Palmer never played another game tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
It's almost like signing unwanted squad players from lower mid-table Championship teams isn't a good idea if you want to get promoted.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Well that taught us nothing.

The players are clearly exhausted, but we play them anyway and don't make subs until late, so we pick up another injury.

We may as well have just let some of the U21's have a few minutes near the end. Dausch had a good go during his cameo.

Ccfcisparks

Can the people on here who are obsessed with us playing our strongest XI with nothing to play for accept that it’s worth playing the likes of Dausch, Lusala and Andrews next game. Our “strongest” team just turning out the same shite all the time.

SeaSeeEffCee

Remember we first got promoted and people were acting like we should be happy to be getting beaten 3-0 by Bournemouth and Norwich. Ipswich pissed all over the idea that it’s impossible to compete at this level immediately.

Grendel

we did well tonight
Cracking goal from haji
Kept going really well
Dausch unfortunate

O hare should have played from the start and Bidwell

Arrogant stupidity from Robins

Ccfcisparks

Remember we first got promoted and people were acting like we should be happy to be getting beaten 3-0 by Bournemouth and Norwich. Ipswich pissed all over the idea that it’s impossible to compete at this level immediately.
They’ve invested significantly more than we did in the first season let’s be realistic

SkyblueTexan

The Ipswich players do realise they haven't been promoted?
Leeds have to play Southampton and Ipswich have to play Huddersfield. I’d say it’s a done deal.

skyblu3sk

The end to this season just hurts, I don't mind missing the playoffs but we can't run out of steam like this again. Doug needs to think about his request for a cup run next season unless we are going to add depth to the squad.

Pezza

I know Ipswich are second but that was awful.

Way off it, maybe they’re done for the season but wow, the last few weeks have been some tail off.

Gint11

we did well tonight
Cracking goal from haji
Kept going really well
Dausch unfortunate
We did well?

Over 60% possession and did next to nothing with it.
Can’t defend well
Collin’s makes a great save then makes an error
Toothless in the final third apart from the goal
Coasting through the game
No subs until 70+ minutes

seasons petered out into a whimper and it’s shit to be honest. Who’s took the jam out of my donut?? This team has!

Grendel

I think most actual fans leaving the ground agree with me but you rate Palmer highly and that’s your opinion

Users who are viewing this thread