IPhone v Android v Windows phones (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

What are the pro's & con's of sticking with iPhone (upgrade to 4s) or moving to an alternative? Can contacts be moved across safely? I use Pocket Informant as a planner too, synched with google calendar - will that move across? I know I'll have to re-buy the apps of what I want to keep on a different platform, but that looks loads cheaper as an option. What's security like for the different platforms? HELP it's doing my head in & my contract will be up in January.

Si80

I'm pretty sure that Android will allow you to sync your calendar back to Googlemail as per your current iPhone (I'm an iPhone user too). Not sure how it works with contacts though going from iPhone to another OS.

If it were me upgrading, I'd go for a iPhone 5. But that's mainly based on all of my other gadgets being Apple and the sync across them all is seamless.

Apple are satans lapdogs. Android all the way open source code. Free apps. Go for the Samsung S 3 beats the iPhone 5 hands down. Enjoy !

WillieStanley

I've got the iPhone 5 not as gd as the Nokia 3210

~Yes mate!!! Snake!!!

I've currently got WP7 but literally just ordered a Galaxy Note. I thought having Office on my phone would make life 10 times easier but I've hardly used it. The only thing WP is good for is boosting your XBox Gamer score, and even that could be better as you have to wait ten years for games to come out, if ever at all. Zune is pretty good though.

From what I know about android is that it just opens up this whole world to developers and most of the apps are cheap/free!! Looking forward to it!!

Users who are viewing this thread