In-ger-land (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Let’s all moan at Southgate
Let’s all moan at Southgate
La la la la
La la la la

jimmyhillsfanclub

Come a long way in development have these lot......when I was a young man, Albania were a 2-bob pub team....

Grendel

Southgate out

LastGarrison

I always feel that in games like this I should probably just turn over now as the second half is usually just pish and there’s hardly ever anymore goals.

Evo1883

Arguably the worst 45 I've seen an opposition put up against England for a good few years .

It's obviously great to be 5 up, but this mob are embarrassing

Evo1883

This Albania team have taken points off Hungary and Poland haven't they? Undoubtedly they've not been great but England have been ruthless.

They beat Hungary, but don't be fooled , Hungary have been mostly dire since the euros , how we drew with them is even more shocking .. even got a solid draw against ROI who hadn't won for 2 years , this Albanian team are pretty woeful and if they aren't then international football is

Grendel

They beat Hungary, but don't be fooled , Hungary have been mostly dire since the euros , even got a solid draw against ROI who hadn't won for 2 years , this Albanian team are pretty woeful and if they aren't then international football is

They have only conceded 8 goals in the qualifying until tonight

Users who are viewing this thread