Imagine (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Boxing Day, full house…winning and half time they bring out a table to the centre circle and 2 chairs…one for DK the other empty..then out walks O’Hare…he walks over sits down and signs a 4yr deal….merry Xmas ya filthy sky blue animals
I just don't think you understand

Gint11

We’ve missed him so much. What a player. Adding goals now too. Inevitable he will go at some point unless we get promoted.

Adge

I'm sure we have signed a player on the pitch at Highfield Road...but I'm old so could be confused.

Sure one of the skyblue belles was a short fat bloke aswell
Was it Paul Williams when big Ron was here? 🤔

Happy_Martian

I wonder if a player has signed for us like this in the

Can't remember a player but we did have Sonya on the pitch at halftime back in 1993. Hang on, she was singing, not signing :ROFLMAO:

slowpoke

I wonder if a player has signed for us like this in the
Well going back to the 71/72 season after a bit of a chase we signed Chris Chilton from Hull City for £100k massive fee at the time, I’m sure the British record fee was only £115k he was the biggest thing in the then second division, I’m sure it was v Chelsea. Table & chairs were actually brought out and then taken back due to Chton refusing to sign that way, bit embarrassing with the hordes of Chelsea fans jeering. He did sign later.
Bit of a flop he only played 27 games scoring only 3 got injured and had to retire.
Another candidate to our long list of expensive flop strikers.

Last edited:

Evo1883

Unfortunately as he's adding goals now to the assists, it may cost us even more to tie him down than it could have .

Not easy getting a player like cal at this level

Mucca Mad Boys

Boxing Day, full house…winning and half time they bring out a table to the centre circle and 2 chairs…one for DK the other empty..then out walks O’Hare…he walks over sits down and signs a 4yr deal….merry Xmas ya filthy sky blue animals
Love the idea, but it’s not the WWE!
Question: what do we reckon COH’s theme song would be?

MalcSB

Well going back to the 71/72 season after a bit of a chase we signed Chris Chilton from Hull City for £100k massive fee at the time, I’m sure the British record fee was only £115k he was the biggest thing in the then second division, I’m sure it was v Chelsea. Table & chairs were actually brought out and then taken back due to Chton refusing to sign that way, bit embarrassing with the hordes of Chelsea fans jeering. He did sign later.
Bit of a flop he only played 27 games scoring only 3 got injured and had to retire.
Another candidate to our long list of expensive flop strikers.
We went through quite a long period when I thought we were a “strikers graveyard.”

HerneBayGaz

Like that's going happen, more likely to be 2:0 down by half time and news breaking O'Hare is off to Aston Villa in January 🤣

Hope you're right though 👍

skyblue_55

I remember Ian Wallace and iirc Yorath signing on the pitch before a Leeds game.
They didn’t sign , but what a day that was , as we spanked them 4-0 & had 4 ….. yes 4 new signings on the touch line in ; Terry Yorath , John Beck , Bobby McDonald & one Ian Wallace !!!!!!
We thought that great days were ahead !

Philosorapter

Thought of the day

Now that xG has a height factor: does that mean there's a metric out there for scoring with one's cock.

A highly talked about issue on here.

Merry Xmas all.

play_in_skyblue_stripes

They didn’t sign , but what a day that was , as we spanked them 4-0 & had 4 ….. yes 4 new signings on the touch line in ; Terry Yorath , John Beck , Bobby McDonald & one Ian Wallace !!!!!!
We thought that great days were ahead !
I think that was 4-2 that day but really exciting when we signed three important players on one day

Users who are viewing this thread