Ifollow (3 Viewers)

PVA

Is this on sky red button tonight?

My bloody WiFi has just gone down at home so won't be able to watch on iFollow

Edit: ignore me, just read the link above. It's not on Sky red button for anyone else wondering.

SBAndy

Well I have a horrible feeling mine still won’t work properly. Not really used iFollow for a home game yet given most of them have been on TV, but had one (think it was Blackburn) where my season ticket wasn’t recognised and I had to re-but the stream. Following that I raised it with the club and seemingly had a notice saying I’d got access for future home games but now I can’t seem to see that and the season ticket still isn’t listed on my purchased packages tab.

BornSlippySkyBlue

Well I have a horrible feeling mine still won’t work properly. Not really used iFollow for a home game yet given most of them have been on TV, but had one (think it was Blackburn) where my season ticket wasn’t recognised and I had to re-but the stream. Following that I raised it with the club and seemingly had a notice saying I’d got access for future home games but now I can’t seem to see that and the season ticket still isn’t listed on my purchased packages tab.
It’s on now if you try and log in? Showing the Cardiff players getting off the bus amd all that crap.

Nick

Administrator
Watched a Warwickshire T20 game the other day, which they don't change for. Was way better than what we get on ifollow.

Multiple camera angles, replays, decent on screen graphics. Wouldn't have looked out of place on TV.

And all on youtube so you can watch it on pretty much anything rather than having to mess around connecting your laptop to the TV.

Yeah but cricket is shite.

ccfc92

Is this on sky red button tonight?

My bloody WiFi has just gone down at home so won't be able to watch on iFollow

Edit: ignore me, just read the link above. It's not on Sky red button for anyone else wondering.

What about hot spotting off your phone? That's what I'm doing in hotel.

Blind-Faith

Ive purchased it on ifollow on my laptop, do i need to down load the app or will it play automatically on the ccfc website?

North York’s Blue

First time I’ve used my laptop to watch it, streamed it onto my tv, quality seemed ok, buffered for a second or two a few times but no real issues apart from the commentator referring to Sheff Wed twice!

ccfcmad1

Used ifollow for the first time for Cardiff game will be watching Norwhich today I may be wrong but will it have Norwhich commentary and how do you go about changing it?

BornSlippySkyBlue

Used ifollow for the first time for Cardiff game will be watching Norwhich today I may be wrong but will it have Norwhich commentary and how do you go about changing it?
If you buy the match pass through the CCFC ifollow page it ‘should’ default to our comms, if not look for a little cog (bottom left in the app I think) and you can adjust streaming quality and home - away comms.

edit: the other left (right)

the rumpo kid

After my moaning the other night about how shit ifollow was , today was faultless from start to finish didn't buffer once great quality no lagging.

torchomatic

Quality is good, but wish they would think about the replays more. Also the 30 second shot of Delia Smith was annoying.

Magwitch

Bit of a joke though isn’t it we had a three or four minutes showing us the injured Norwich players all sat in a row and another three minutes of dippy Delia Smith with her group of geriatrics then they go back and replay incidents ages after they happened, better than nothing I suppose,

BornSlippySkyBlue

Posted this in the match thread a couple of times on Saturday, but thought I’d repost it here. An FSA survey on fans’ experience of iFollow with an opportunity to moan about anything that bugs you (like the replays!). Whatever you think of the FSA, at least it is an opportunity to give some much needed feedback:

robbiethemole

it was shite on the tv last night, buffering for so much of the game, I resorted to watching on my feckin phone as that worked well Bastard Rob Palmer on Sky is such a wanker in his commentary so biased against the City

Mcbean

Got ifollow working on my big poota screen - worked well last night ! even if the match was dullish

Users who are viewing this thread