Ifollow & replay/highlights timings (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

What’s the deal with this this year? It used to be that the extended highlights and replay was released at 1am the day after the game. But today the extended highlights and full match replay is still locked. Not sure if something changed with the rights or something

covcity4life

What’s the deal with this this year? It used to be that the extended highlights and replay was released at 1am the day after the game. But today the extended highlights and full match replay is still locked. Not sure if something changed with the rights or something
Midday Sunday it's always been

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
I see all 3 full match replays on my ifollow in the UK now btw (y)

For the Boro one (about 31m in), you can see Robins having a hearty laugh with the Sky Sports interviewer before putting his game face (aka grumpy 😅) on for the actual interview. Unfortunately you can't quite hear the audio so you don't hear what was said.

acs

Extended highlights (10 minutes) were available on the efl YouTube channel on Saturday evening. I don’t know if that was a one off because I don’t remember that being the case last season.

covcity4life

Extended highlights (10 minutes) were available on the efl YouTube channel on Saturday evening. I don’t know if that was a one off because I don’t remember that being the case last season.
Think they have extended highlights of the sky televised games

fernandopartridge

I see all 3 full match replays on my ifollow in the UK now btw (y)

For the Boro one (about 31m in), you can see Robins having a hearty laugh with the Sky Sports interviewer before putting his game face (aka grumpy ) on for the actual interview. Unfortunately you can't quite hear the audio so you don't hear what was said.
The Boro one is worth listening to with their commentary team who are the most fair minded opposition ones I've heard (and I've heard them a lot given the amount of times we have played them in the last 10 months)

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread