iFollow attendance (1 Viewer)

NortonSkyBlue

As an international user of ifollow for the past three seasons including this season I find it a remarkable service and for 140 pounds a season a bargain. The quality is excellent most of the time and the only time I remember a black out was the Portsmouth away game last season( not the best game to miss)
If I am in the UK, as I was in 2020 for much of the time, then I paid for the service on a game by game basis. My take on Clive and Oggy is they are both very good, yes there are some names they mix up and teams they get wrong and some questionable pronunciations but the overall insight and commentary is excellent and I don't it when fans criticize them. As someone up above said listen to other commentaries and you know how good they are.
The costs for the filming and commentary must be relatively minimal as the local radio provides the commentary and all teams have videoed games for decades to play back to the players ect...

Liquid Gold

As we were the away team I don't believe we would've taken the full £25.500.

To my knowledge the home team retains all of the revenue for the tickets they sell through their own website and then they also get the revenue for the first 500 away fans that purchase tickets via their own club website. The away team then essentially gets to keep anything that's on top of that in terms of tickets sold.
That’s the league 1 and 2 system. In the championship teams keep whatever they sell.

cov donkey kick

I think the club has been helped financially for sure with I follow income and hope when fans are packing grounds once again for fans that live out of the area to get the service would be another stream of income.

shmmeee

I wonder how many people like me have got an international sub?

I’ve got four valid iFollow subscriptions of various forms (3 CCM, 1 international for away games) and none are counted in those figures.

Liquid Gold

I wonder how many people like me have got an international sub?

I’ve got four valid iFollow subscriptions of various forms (3 CCM, 1 international for away games) and none are counted in those figures.
Yeah all of the people I go with are CCM and then I have an international pass. Must be a fair bit. I think they limited CCMs to season ticket sales from last year so our income from season ticket sales should only be down slightly. It’s then trying to work out if being able to sep home and away for £10 a game works out any better than selling tickets at say £15 a head but only for home games.

Legia Sky Blue

Would be interesting to know how many international subscribers we have too, as well as figures for other teams for us to compare against.

As this is one of the club's few sources of income at the moment I wonder whether it would be worth the club pushing i follow a bit more - I think a lot of people (particularly our older fans) might think it's difficult to access and therefore too much hassle to bother with, but I suspect there's probably a much bigger viewing market out there than we are currently tapping into.

NJSkyBlue

I’ve been using iFollow from the US. Been great and has improved this year in the Championship with multiple cameras and replays etc. An app that can be installed on a smart TV would probably improve access further. I also have ESPN+ for the games that aren’t carried on iFollow due to them being broadcast on Sky in the UK.

fernandopartridge

Are there any figures on how many sky blues watch our games on iFollow? How many do you reckon watch? Would be interested to know what our virtual attendance is for our games. 10K+?

I've paid £10 for every game this season bar the ones on Sky. That is more than I'd have usually spent as I can only really make half of home games at best and selected away games.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Surely the Wembley 45k tune in each time? !!! Most of which tune into OO on Facebook.

Oggy r u streamin 2day m8
Pls stream Oggy
Love u Oggy

giphy.gif

Johhny Blue

As an international user of ifollow for the past three seasons including this season I find it a remarkable service and for 140 pounds a season a bargain. The quality is excellent most of the time and the only time I remember a black out was the Portsmouth away game last season( not the best game to miss)
If I am in the UK, as I was in 2020 for much of the time, then I paid for the service on a game by game basis. My take on Clive and Oggy is they are both very good, yes there are some names they mix up and teams they get wrong and some questionable pronunciations but the overall insight and commentary is excellent and I don't it when fans criticize them. As someone up above said listen to other commentaries and you know how good they are.
The costs for the filming and commentary must be relatively minimal as the local radio provides the commentary and all teams have videoed games for decades to play back to the players ect...
This is my first full year subscribing. I tried in the past but living a few miles beyond the middle of nowhere my internet couldn’t keep up. I followed on here and never knew if “ffs” meant we had conceded of Burge just tried a clearance. I wouldn’t be without it now

Users who are viewing this thread