If you could have one new thing at the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

rob9872

As in the title of the thread what would you want to see and why? We've already seen a ban the drum post, others I know welcome it but what else do you want?

For me it's fans behind the goal and near to the Away fans. Creates so much more in terms of atmosphere. I know we all have some who go to far or can't handle their ale, but cctv could identify a gnat;s arsehole these days so it's a lot less risky than previous.

Adge

Blue blocks instead of pink ones in the piss pots.

Irish Sky Blue

I think it would be great to have City fans behind both goals. Leicester, whose stadium is similar, manage to have their fans at both ends. It would require a bit of creative thinking with regard to entrances, exits and concourse use, but should not be beyond the wit of man to safely achieve this.

Sbarcher

I will have one new thing when we're back at the Ricoh........................ my new hip, which I get on Saturday next week, the Wycombe game
I'm sure you will still put in a good showing against Wycombe.
Best of luck with the op.

StevieM

Perhaps they could actually spend a few quid and finish the stadium?
False ceilings in the underside of the stands, repair the steps near the traffic lights crossing and remove the rubbish (rocks and stuff on the bank along there. Put a set of railing at the top so that kids (and piss heads) can't fall down the grass bank.
Fix the leaks in the roof, get a decent sound system in, I could go on!
Who ever signed the place off needed burning, its a Health and Safety nightmare!

Sbarcher

Decent pies - the ones at Oxford were bloody great (had to have 2!)

Seamus1

Surely the best way to ensure that fans are behind the goals is now for the fans to actually buy the tickets. Alas on the Facebook forum people are already saying that tickets need to be cheaper, finding any excuse.

covcity4life

The inside to be decorated with cov stuff on mstchdays. Go that extra mile for the fans. On Sunny days have someone handing out sky blue balloons or whatever for the kids.

Make it a family club feeling. I know they run kids stuff so just build in that and make it bigger and better etc

Leicester fans love their mstchdays . I am not expecting free beer and doughnuts but maybe there is cheaper stuff that can be done

mark82

Will put something up at some point but will be meeting with the club hopefully at some point to discuss match day experience so serious suggestions on how that can be improved will be useful.

the rumpo kid

As in the title of the thread what would you want to see and why? We've already seen a ban the drum post, others I know welcome it but what else do you want?

For me it's fans behind the goal and near to the Away fans. Creates so much more in terms of atmosphere. I know we all have some who go to far or can't handle their ale, but cctv could identify a gnat;s arsehole these days so it's a lot less risky than previous.
A ban on Self righteous pricks telling people what they can and can't do

shepardo01

I've said this before - First game back, I want Steve Vaughan, Nick Eastwood, George Duggins, The Sky Blues Trust Chairs and board members of recent times all dressed in the old Sky Blue Crew outfits as the guard of honour waving the team onto the pitch!

If, for balance, you want to throw Big Dave, Joy and Tim Fisher in there too, so be it!

Kneeza

Better beer with more Cov breweries represented
The whole place needs a lick of paint and tidy up. Agree on the fans behind the goal points.
Yes, yes, yes. Flood the place with Dhillon's stuff.
Some proper cider would be even better, but unfortunately that's not going to happen. (Thatcher's shite, even though far better than the Strongbow/Magners ilk is still shite).

Users who are viewing this thread