If the season gets voided we’ll batter it again next season (1 Viewer)

Halftime Orange

With this amount of games left they will play the season out behind closed doors or worst case scenario postpone the remaining games until the summer when the apocalypse has passed.

Otis

With this amount of games left they will play the season out behind closed doors or worst case scenario postpone the remaining games until the summer when the apocalypse has passed.
Not going to be behind closed doors. Seems certain now. There will be too many players and teams isolating.

Grendel

The bundesliga plan is one of many ideas and it’s not actually voiding it

Grendel

Is it not? What's the plan then? I only heard someone on here say about voiding.

one it’s only one idea and two it’s banning relegations but not promotions - it’s basically going to promote the top 4 teams in leagues below and extend the big league by 4 clubs

mrtrench

Yup, and I don't like 'voided.'

If we can just replace 'season' with 'fish' and 'voided' with 'caught', the thread will still make sense.

To be honest, I find every word in this thread triggering. Can we just rename it 'Rejoining the EU'? On the positive side, it's likely to get far better engagement.

Grendel

I would be shocked if it was voided.

I would think some players in the championship have promotion and wage increases in their contracts so no I can’t see it

Sick Boy

I would think some players in the championship have promotion and wage increases in their contracts so no I can’t see it
Yeah and teams like Leicester would be missing out on the CL revenue, really can’t see it happening, I think there’s more chance of it it finishing as it is now.

Otis

Yeah and teams like Leicester would be missing out on the CL revenue, really can’t see it happening, I think there’s more chance of it it finishing as it is now.
If we cannot feasibly complete the season, it's the only sensible option.

Users who are viewing this thread