If history repeats (1 Viewer)

Citysince47

Hi Guys, sorry for delay in replying. Got taken to hospital on Monday afternoon after all the excitement.

What I was alluding to was the length of time it took from the last time we got out of the "old" 4th div until we reached the "old" first div
First year back in 3rd we ended up 5th, then went 15th, 14th, 4th and were promoted to 2nd div in 1964. then next two seasons we ended up 10th and then 3rd before being promoted in season 66/67

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'll settle for that. Getting to the premiership would be an absolute miracle .It would mean some massive shift in investment and ownership/ strategy. Can we win the F.A.cup again in the meantime ?

Sick Boy

Hi Guys, sorry for delay in replying. Got taken to hospital on Monday afternoon after all the excitement.

What I was alluding to was the length of time it took from the last time we got out of the "old" 4th div until we reached the "old" first div
First year back in 3rd we ended up 5th, then went 15th, 14th, 4th and were promoted to 2nd div in 1964. then next two seasons we ended up 10th and then 3rd before being promoted in season 66/67

Hope everything is okay after your visit to the hospital, mate?

Users who are viewing this thread