If at the start of the season you’d said… (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

That by January, Wasps will have went completely under and disappeared off the face of the earth, SISU will have finally 100% fucked off and the club had been sold to an individual who at the very least seems to be offering some stability and not selling the Crown Jewels, and we’d be mid table in the championship.

I’d have bit your fucking hand off. Lots of unknowns still but no wasps and SISU have finally FINALLY fucked off

Cheers everyone 🍻

clint van damme

We still have no idea how this takeover will pan out.
Great that wasps and sisu have gone but I'm not getting over excited about the King era just yet. Especially as it just happens to coincide with the Ashley era for the stadium

Samo

That by January, Wasps will have went completely under and disappeared off the face of the earth, SISU will have finally 100% fucked off and the club had been sold to an individual who at the very least seems to be offering some stability and not selling the Crown Jewels, and we’d be mid table in the championship.

I’d have bit your fucking hand off. Lots of unknowns still but no wasps and SISU have finally FINALLY fucked off

Cheers everyone 🍻

Amen to that

pusbccfc

Good point.

NorthernWisdom

We still have no idea how this takeover will pan out.
Great that wasps and sisu have gone but I'm not getting over excited about the King era just yet. Especially as it just happens to coincide with the Ashley era for the stadium
The no idea is still progress on the inevitable sense that yet another crisis will be just around the corner during the SISU days.

Even if King turns out to be poorer than Dale Evans, at least he has a clean slate compared to the years of trauma, arguments, litigation and bathos

Greggs

Just dissatisfied with what we've been served on the pitch. It's been a pretty boring and frustrating season, so far!

Hobo

I could be really pompous and tell you all about where it originated from, but I'll save that for when you7're really sleepy ;)

Greek word Bathos meaning depth. Im off to bed now Man City v Arsenal is as boring as a Joy Seppala shopping trip for footballers.

Users who are viewing this thread