Hull tickets (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

unless of course you're in Leaminton and Warwick supporters club who still get guaranteed tickets.

I'm a member and have to get my own. (not that it's a problem, as I am north of 1300 points iirc)

Balli001

Does it not? Boddy confirmed this season that SCs still get tickets pre sale.

And this is a tweet from the club to a thread confirming this for this season. And that SCs don't have to adhere to point system ether.

You are right here though.

This all started because fans caught wind that Leaminton and Warwick supporters club got guaranteed tickets while they had to fight it out on ticket master. So now the system has been put in place that means there is a slightly fairer fight for tickets on ticketmaster, unless of course you're in Leaminton and Warwick supporters club who still get guaranteed tickets.

The same supporters club ticket allocation that Tynan scope categorically told me via email didn't happen

tskezz

The same supporters club ticket allocation that Tynan scope categorically told me via email didn't happen
Thats Cov's official twitter account linked and dated. You can click it and see its legit. Boddy mentioned it in an interview too, but i have no idea where that is (etc CET or Offical site maybe)

I'm a member and have to get my own. (not that it's a problem, as I am north of 1300 points iirc)
Maybe they don't like you mate because others get it.

Balli001

Thats Cov's official twitter account linked and dated. You can click it and see its legit. Boddy mentioned it in an interview too, but i have no idea where that is (etc CET or Offical site maybe)

I know it happens just got told by an official club email it didn't and when I pushed the point I got told the matter was closed. Same as not being able to select seats yet certain people have front row at all games

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Sky blue Tavern still have coach spaces for anyone looking. £23 includes free pint and a breakfast batch

"Breakfast Batch"

"Banging "

tskezz

I know it happens just got told by an official club email it didn't and when I pushed the point I got told the matter was closed. Same as not being able to select seats yet certain people have front row at all games
Sorry mate I misinterpreted your comment. Yeah there seems to be a lot of contradicting messages they put out.

pusbccfc

Looks like this will sell out in the next few days. 700 pm general sale tomorrow.

CV22SBA

Looks like this will sell out in the next few days. 700 pm general sale tomorrow.
Don't think General Sale makes that much of a difference. At Millwall we had sold 1850 before GS and took 2042 some of which paid on the gate.
Same with Sunderland, less than 200 sold on GS.

tskezz

Don't think General Sale makes that much of a difference. At Millwall we had sold 1850 before GS and took 2042 some of which paid on the gate.
Same with Sunderland, less than 200 sold on GS.
Agree, most our sales tend to be SH holders. It'll be a local one, big cup one or if we get on a decent run before general numbers pick up.

tskezz

I don’t expect there to be too much demand. Small on sale periods between 1,100 and 500 points and it’s quite far away. I can’t see why there’d be more demand for this than for Hull or Millwall
No trains for Milwall, tickets on sale earlier that other 3 aways and Norwich will be a new ground for a lot. Would hope for a bigger uptake for Norwich really.

pusbccfc

I don’t expect there to be too much demand. Small on sale periods between 1,100 and 500 points and it’s quite far away. I can’t see why there’d be more demand for this than for Hull or Millwall

Haven't played Norwich in the league for over 10 years and it's a good trip unlike Hull.

A lot of the younger generation have seen them in and out the PL in the past decade.

Balli001

Haven't played Norwich in the league for over 10 years and it's a good trip unlike Hull.

A lot of the younger generation have seen them in and out the PL in the past decade.
Same weekend as Godiva festival so another possibility to affect the numbers

lordy_87

We played them mid week in the league cup away a few years ago. Think we lost 6-1 with lamieras scoring a penalty. I was there.

Does it not? Boddy confirmed this season that SCs still get tickets pre sale.

And this is a tweet from the club to a thread confirming this for this season. And that SCs don't have to adhere to point system ether.

You are right here though.

This all started because fans caught wind that Leaminton and Warwick supporters club got guaranteed tickets while they had to fight it out on ticket master. So now the system has been put in place that means there is a slightly fairer fight for tickets on ticketmaster, unless of course you're in Leaminton and Warwick supporters club who still get guaranteed tickets.

You talking bollocks and know fuck all. The supporters club supplies transport only and each member now gets own tickets, so jog on

SkyBlueMatt

Nothing selling it seems on general sale again..
Disappointing that it isn't selling out but it is a bit of a trek from Cov (much easier for me). Just goes to show apart from a couple of games a season, the away allocation isn't a problem. Everyone who wants tickets can get one.

There was a maximum 3 days between phase one and general. I call bullshit on people saying they've made other plans because they can't buy together.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

If the tickets only came on general sale a week before the game, I think that is fairly likely to be one of the main reasons contributing to lower sales.

Kingokings204

If the tickets only came on general sale a week before the game, I think that is fairly likely to be one of the main reasons contributing to lower sales.

this and also why can’t when general sale hits can’t anyone get a ticket and back to the rule of 6 tickets.

I bought my ticket for Norwich and general sale was 10am and I can’t buy any more. Why? Don’t get it

SkyBlueMatt

this and also why can’t when general sale hits can’t anyone get a ticket and back to the rule of 6 tickets.

I bought my ticket for Norwich and general sale was 10am and I can’t buy any more. Why? Don’t get it

I've just tried checking that and I can't either. That's stupid. As soon as it hits general it should be a free for all. I can't buy another ticket even now.

Users who are viewing this thread