Match Thread Hull City (A) - Sat 30th Oct - 3pm KO (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

2-0 sky blues
Walker and Waghorn

Marty

Would take a 1-1 and decent performance.

SlowerThanPlatt

Big game for both sides, Grant McCann is feeling the pressure and refused to speak the local media this week. If we can’t get the maximum here it will be disappointing

2-1 to the visitors

SlowerThanPlatt

Definitely. The pack are closing and we need 3 points keep on track

QPR v Forest is tonight’s offering in the Championship. A home win will take them above us going into tomorrow

Evo1883

I'm wondering wether he will stick with 2 up here and try the box against stronger opposition , I'd probably go 2 up tomorrow if I'm totally honest having thought about it

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm wondering wether he will stick with 2 up here and try the box against stronger opposition , I'd probably go 2 up tomorrow if I'm totally honest having thought about it

If this Norwich rumour is actually true really who knows how that affects his judgment for this one

rexo87

Moore

Rose Fadz JCS

Fanky Hamer Sheaf Maatsen

Ohare Allen

Vik

I’m well aware he won’t drop Hyam but I personally think the above is our best back 3. I also think he’s got too many fit and firing strikers for him to switch to one up front and I don’t think he’ll want to leave one out of the squad completely - I hope he does. Also think this is a game where we will be on top so Sheaf over Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

If this Norwich rumour is actually true really who knows how that affects his judgment for this one

It's not a rumour, if one of our fans says 'I worry that' - it's just his or her worry !

Edit: I've read Greggs 'Sadly I've heard - pppfffff'

Users who are viewing this thread