Match Thread Huddersfield Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 29th Mar (3 Viewers)

Hobo

Was the outside of the post.

They had lots of good situations. We were poor 2nd half. I will take the 3 points all day long but that wasn't a comfortable performance.

bigfatronssba

Still 3pts better off than this time last season

Skyblue in Baku

A nervy 2nd half (that was me!) but we made it in the end. A Haji late goal at the right time.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

jumping tom cruise GIF

ProfessorbyGrace

Great result, front two are firing on all cylinders, and Leicester lost. 👏 Lovely to see them bottling it, after all the arrogant shite their ‘fans’ have been spouting this season.

PUSB. ⚽️⚽️⚽️

HadjiChippo

Norwich next two on paper very difficult against Leicester and Ipswich.

Hopefully Leicester actually turn up
as bad as they were today, can’t see them losing again so soon, especially at home. I’d take a draw, if we can win on Monday. Then in leapfrog distance with the game in hand.

no_loyalty

Adrian on the phone in saying Wright offers nothing else to the team apart from goals, and he's lazy...

Mental
It was inevitable he would be jaded today, after being away on international duty.

Danceswithhorses

Great 1st half...mediocre 2nd half, but deserved winners overall.
Notable performances...Simms, VE, Sheaf, Bidwell (again), Thomas.
Complacent performance...Collins...what were you thinking ?

Good away win for us.
Norwich were always likely to win at home vs Plymouth, so not concerned with that result.
Hull were massively expected to beat Stoke at home, so that's great result for us.

If we keep on winning, we wont have to worry about other team's results.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread