Match Thread Huddersfield Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 29th Mar (1 Viewer)

MTK

I didn’t think I saw it in red button. Ifollow it is then. At least we have that for this one

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m having a couple of quid on City to win 2-1

Mucca Mad Boys

I’ve cancelled my plans to go to this game - I set off from Maidenhead at 10:00 and my ETA is 15:45 and I’m not even on the M1 yet.

The traffic is horrendous.

Bad Boy

Shock horror, it's a bank holiday, what does one expect.
Sorry MMB that you're going to miss the match but I do think leaving Maidenhead at 10am is cutting it a bit fine to get up to Huddersfield before ko on a day like today.
Safe journey back.

PVA

Same as against Wolves I'd imagine.

Didn't think the internationals would start, surprised by that.

O’Hare very much second fiddle to Palmer now.

procdoc

Can see Wright, Palmer and Lati coming off after 60 depending on how the game is going. Hard to tell if it’s back 5 or playing MVE further forward again

stay_up_skyblues

Anyone else having trouble buying on ifollow on computer? Just a bouncing football. Looks ok on iPhone/ipad but wanted to link the laptop to the big telly.

Mucca Mad Boys

Can see Wright, Palmer and Lati coming off after 60 depending on how the game is going. Hard to tell if it’s back 5 or playing MVE further forward again
It’s not a set formation, it’s designed to be 4-2-3-1 and 3-4-1-2 where and when the situation requires it.

hotrod

Robins did say he was going to unleash Simms & Wright today so I assume all out attack.

mmttww

Nice one, MR and the medical team.

That's a statement of intent right there.

Users who are viewing this thread