Match Thread Huddersfield Match Thread (2 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Any news on Hamer's injury.

The Philosopher

Mark Robins in his pre-match video interview saying that Huddersfield have brought back some player from Wimbledon that was on loan.

Anyone know anything about him?

Legia Sky Blue

Mark Robins in his pre-match video interview saying that Huddersfield have brought back some player from Wimbledon that was on loan.

Anyone know anything about him?

Yes - he scored no goals in 13 games

Probably recalled as he wasn't good enough to get a regular game in League 2.

He is 7 foot though!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'm going to be positive and go for a win. 2-1.

Wilson
Rose McNally Doyle
Dabo* Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Allen Palmer
Gyokeres

Moore, Panzo, BNC, JWE, Howley, Burroughs, Maguire

Personally I'd put Dabo on the bench because he's clearly injured, but MR will play him.

ccfc1234

I'm going to be positive and go for a win. 2-1.

Wilson
Rose McNally Doyle
Dabo* Hamer Sheaf Bidwell
Allen Palmer
Gyokeres

Moore, Panzo, BNC, JWE, Howley, Burroughs, Maguire

Personally I'd put Dabo on the bench because he's clearly injured, but MR will play him.
If Robins doesn't play either so g back we have on loan you have to wonder what the point is. We need to be loaning players who make a differamce to the first team not sit on our bench.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If Robins doesn't play either so g back we have on loan you have to wonder what the point is. We need to be loaning players who make a differamce to the first team not sit on our bench.
It was with the expectation that they'd come on after an hour or so where their attacking abilities could come to the fore.

Bad Boy

This was the point I was making on another thread when I said I was underwhelmed by our recent signings. Are they here to make the numbers up or to fight for the cause, because if its for the former then what's the point?
I get that the January window is difficult but we don't need dross.

PVA

This was the point I was making on another thread when I said I was underwhelmed by our recent signings. Are they here to make the numbers up or to fight for the cause, because if its for the former then what's the point?
I get that the January window is difficult but we don't need dross.

I really don't think Arsenal and Man City would be happy for them to sit on the bench. Especially Norton-Cuffey given he was playing regularly at Rotherham.

I wonder if Wilson Esbrand might play further forward sometimes like Maatsen did.

ccfc1234

It was with the expectation that they'd come on after an hour or so where their attacking abilities could come to the fore.
Agree but I always prefer strongest/most creative 11 to start then make solidifying subs at 70 mins to shore up the team.
Chasing games puts everyone under pressure and fans on edge. I get doing things the other way round in tight games, like WBA away, but we should be at them from the start tomorrow.

lifeskyblue

Be interesting to see if robins includes Gyokeres if the rumours about Everton true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skybluecol

The whole thing is lacklustre at the moment, including my desire to go up and watch on Saturday.

The transfer activity is meh, playing Dabo no matter how shit he continuously performs is meh, losing to non-league opposition is meh, Robins post match excuses are meh, and don't even get me started on our feeble attempts on the opposition goal.

I know I should go, but I'm really falling out of love with the whole thing at the moment.
Keep the faith, even though its fuckin hard at the moment, we've been in far worse positions and it also shows how far we've come that we're not satisfied with mid table championship whilst going through the standard bad patch PUSB!!!

rexo87

Looks like they are playing a young keeper.

If so, we need to shoot on sight. Stand on his toes from corners and tell him his mum is a slag.

I love the crowding the keeper corner, needs to be done more often, and the slag thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ccfc922

I've driven from Poole, to torquay, back to Poole and to Cov tonight. On the back of the 100% SISU extermination, fucking c'monnnnnnn Cityyyyyyy!!!!

Hope to see a huge gate tomorrow as SISU are gone now, n no one would go up Ricoh/CBS until they were gone

SkyBlueSoul

Hoping a few new faces lifts things a bit. Not sure how much the takeover news will affect the players but Singers Corner should be rocking.

2-0 City, Vik and Hamer

clint van damme

I've driven from Poole, to torquay, back to Poole and to Cov tonight. On the back of the 100% SISU extermination, fucking c'monnnnnnn Cityyyyyyy!!!!

Hope to see a huge gate tomorrow as SISU are gone now, n no one would go up Ricoh/CBS until they were gone

You'll be disappointed.
We're not a well supported club and people will find any excuse not to go.
On the plus side, now sisu have gone we'll hear some absolute classic reasons for non attendance going forward .

Users who are viewing this thread