Huddersfield A tickets (1 Viewer)

skybluecam

Thought they might release details today. Expecting they’ll be out Monday then?

torchomatic

Yeah, waiting for those too. Monday 10am I would guess.

McLovin87

Why are they saying only 10 points for this game when it's on a Friday, I would have thought it would be 20 points. West Brom was a Friday and it was 20 points!

McLovin87

Not everyone has Good Friday off, our place has the Monday & Tuesday off instead, bit tight if you ask me but if those are the rules!

Evo1883

Why are they saying only 10 points for this game when it's on a Friday, I would have thought it would be 20 points. West Brom was a Friday and it was 20 points!
I imagine because it's a holiday and most people are off work

Chris1987

I was going to take the kids to this (9 and 14) as their first league away game

Is it a decent one? Where's best to position ourselves away from the knobhead element?
I went to a pre season friendly a few years back when Liverpool were there ( Danny Ings started ) . Decent ground. I would say that it's a good game to take the kids to

Viktor17

I was going to take the kids to this (9 and 14) as their first league away game

Is it a decent one? Where's best to position ourselves away from the knobhead element?
Similar but my youngest is 5 - we are 600+ points for the kids - just going to go in home end as won’t get tickets and they can sit down!

torchomatic

Luck of the draw, I'm afraid. Most times it's fine and we have a great time. On other occasions some of my fellow "fans" have totally ruined our day with their behaviour.

On Saturday all was fine but someone had been sick at the end of our row so we had to climb over the seats in front.

We do seem to have more than our fair share of pricks.

SBAndy

Luck of the draw, I'm afraid. Most times it's fine and we have a great time. On other occasions some of my fellow "fans" have totally ruined our day with their behaviour.

On Saturday all was fine but someone had been sick at the end of our row so we had to climb over the seats in front.

We do seem to have more than our fair share of pricks.

I mentioned this on here at the time, but there was one of our fans at Southampton away a couple of years back singing “Ralf Rangnick’s a paedo, I wanna go home”. After about 3 renditions I told him that was the Man Utd manager, and Southampton’s was Ralph Hassenhuttl.

Evo1883

Carry on like this we will be able to start saying things like " coventry would have taken more " 😂

Tommo1993

Wasn’t going, but apparently IOW ferries are having a shit time atm. So now we can’t go and see her friend, putting me at a loose end. So I’ve no other choice but to go!

Puts me on 1100 points, am I superfan enough yet?

Evo1883

Wasn’t going, but apparently IOW ferries are having a shit time atm. So now we can’t go and see her friend, putting me at a loose end. So I’ve no other choice but to go!

Puts me on 1100 points, am I superfan enough yet?
No

Bertola

Was lucky enough to get tickets, but can't believe we aren't being given more. They've only had attendances over 20k 6 times this season, is it CBS levels of segregation?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Was lucky enough to get tickets, but can't believe we aren't being given more. They've only had attendances over 20k 6 times this season, is it CBS levels of segregation?

Yeah doesn't make sense, it's not as if they sell out every home game, move the home fans to other parts of the ground and let the away fans have the whole of the away end.

All the money they are missing out on.

Users who are viewing this thread