How many were left in the ground at full time ? (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Just wasn't there at the end, one of those long gone down the A444. listening to CWR I couldn't even hear any booing on the final whistle so I'm guessing absolutely everyone had buggered off.

Steve B17

I also left a match early for the first time in my life. it was a real bonus being back home to watch the Rugby, but mostly I was glad to be away from another horrible home performance. Not sure I will be rushing back, another life long fan who has had enough.

shmmeee

I stayed til the end, but I booed like hell at the final whiste

Genuine question, don't want to offend, but why? I don't want an argument about rights and wrongs just curious as to whether it was a visceral reaction that you couldn't stop or you wanted to let them know they were shit in the hope they'd improve or something else?

Otis

The very second the third goal went in I upped and offed. Couldn't stomach anymore and I did just get home in tome for the Twickenham kick off.

ecky

6 of us got up and left after the 3rd goal and looking round the ground many more did the same.

Genuine question, don't want to offend, but why? I don't want an argument about rights and wrongs just curious as to whether it was a visceral reaction that you couldn't stop or you wanted to let them know they were shit in the hope they'd improve or something else?

Just 1st reaction mate. I stayed til the end cus I never leave early. You never know whats gonna happen. And I very rarely boo. But that performance simply wasn't good enough and the players had to realise that it wasn't acceptable

stupot07

The very second the third goal went in I upped and offed. Couldn't stomach anymore and I did just get home in tome for the Twickenham kick off.
I left on 88 mins, was parked in tesco and hoping to miss the traffic......

...would have been better had I stayed until the final whistle, I'd have missed it then!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

robbiethemole

the decision to rip up those tickets is looking better and better as this all pans out badly.

cue the trolls who say I'm not a real fan anymore, but I am going to Notts County so ya boo sucks:wave:

Terry Gibson's perm

Stayed till the end but only because I couldn't be bothered to askthe people on the way to the end to stand up.

D

Deleted member 4439

Interesting that so many left before the end, and appear to have done for the first time (or at least, first time in a long time). That was the case with me, in leaving just before the end (can't remember the last time I did this).

With me, it was a combination of the failure to put a run together (yet again), a completely abject second half performance ('here we go again'), and the thought of having to listen to the crowing away fans of a very, very ordinary Doncaster side (who looked like a lower table side, as their form had suggested). The way we shipped the three goals was simply laughable.

Not blaming TM. I just think I'm on the verge of having had my fill.

skybluelee

Why are people surprised by the performance? Haven't we supported the club long enough to expect to be disappointed? Mowbray can't work immediate miracles with the bag of shit he's inherited. Nearly all the predictions before the game said comfortable home win. Come on people.

lewys33

I stayed till the end. Sod all to do with "I've paid I'll stay" but most people had already left so getting out and away from the stadium was sublime.

Users who are viewing this thread