How many goalkeepers will be in the squad Saturday? (1 Viewer)

Hertsccfc

Yeah, I’m pretty sure it was because of the Man City bloke getting injured or someone was taken ill after the squad had travelled up, I think MR mentioned it in his post match press conference.
Almost definitely. There is no way we would have intentionally chosen two keepers on the bench.

NorthernWisdom

So, an outfield player drops out at the last minute.
There's a spare seat on the bench so we put a goalkeeper there to absorb the atmosphere and experience.
Really lads, it's a non-story
...but seemingly don't take outfield players up with us to absorb the atmosphere and experience.

Is our team coach currently this?

10118461864_7d52c7beed_b.jpg

cowboy1850

Not intended to be a dig but I'm a bit disappointed we've let a striker go in a position we were already weak and had nobody lined up as a replacement.

PVA

Not intended to be a dig but I'm a bit disappointed we've let a striker go in a position we were already weak and had nobody lined up as a replacement.

To be fair we aren't missing out on much by not replacing Waghorn's 1 goal from open play in 18 months.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Got the impression from what Mark Robins said, "Huddersfield said" today, Deal or no Deal.

AiS86

Possibly one more, club just tweeted a pic of gloves and a contract then swiftly deleted it

Grendel

Lol new deal for Ben Wilson - heady days

Users who are viewing this thread