Hospitality tickets question (1 Viewer)

Hi

i have never sat in the hospitality box, just wondering if it is worth paying £70 for a ticket to escape the cold and what the best option is out of premier lounge, coventry club lounge and legends lounge?
Thanks

PVA

Hi

i have never sat in the hospitality box, just wondering if it is worth paying £70 for a ticket to escape the cold and what the best option is out of premier lounge, coventry club lounge and legends lounge?
Thanks

Premier Lounge probably best as it's a nicer room and with big windows out to the stadium and really good seats.

Club lounge is quite small I think, definitely not as nice as Premier

Never been in legends so can't comment, but if Premier and Club are the same price I would choose Premier

Feb57

There are six levels of hospitality.
In order of price:
Cheapest is “ The Mill” which is in front of the press boxes. Front 6-8 rows get wet when it rains.
“Legends” which is the second block to the right of the directors and VP block( Centre block over the tunnel)
“Club Coventry” which has the two blocks either side of the Directors/VP block.
VP, which as far as I can tell is the same as Club Coventry but with a seat in the centre block. Not sure if this comes with car parking thrown in
“Platinum Dinning”which is the balcony on the upper tier and includes a three course meal. Depending what you decide to pay in the Platinum Dinning club, you can have two packages . Both include drinks but one is limited alcoholic drinks the other is just a welcome drink( you can have more but you have to pay.
The “ Executive boxes” are at Club Coventry level and on the upper tier and cost a lot more.
The £70 you quote is for Club Coventry I believe. For this, as mentioned earlier you get a seat in either of the two blocks adjacent to the directors block, a non alcoholic drink at half time, a programme and a team sheet. Plus access to the Club Coventry Lounge before the game, half time and a limited time after the game. The last thing to mention is you get to see and listen to Harry Robert’s interview the man of the match after the game and a guest speaker( normally an ex player) before the game.
The best person to explain all of this is “Suzette” who can be contacted Wednesdays to Friday at the club.
Hope this helps.

cstring82

Was he there on Saturday?
I sat with a few others and we tried somewhere opposite our normal seats and thought the bloke was pissed to be spouting so much crap

pusbccfc

Top tier is one of the best views you'll get at a stadium in the Championship.

rob9872

If you want good beer, warmth, decent food and no atmosphere then don't pay £100 to queue up and be told where you can go or be what to wear I'd rather stay at home and watch on ifollow.

If you'd rather it in the cold, sing the songs, queue for shit overpriced beer and food, get whacked in the face by someone entering the loos through the exit door, have a minimum wage steward search you and another make you feel like a criminal trying to get your own seat then stay with the rest of us, it's much more fun!

SHUNT31

Top tier is one of the best views you'll get at a stadium in the Championship.
I won tickets for the premier lounge (I think) with the meal etc through CBS on Twitter. Norwich last season.

The view was ridiculously good, was very impressed. First time going in ‘the posh bit’ and I didn’t realise that there would also be Norwich fans in there too. When they scored I got quite irate at them celebrating!

Flying Fokker

Thanks guys will consider the above! Only ask as i am going with someone eldery who may struggle with the crowds, otherwise id be slumming it with the fellow working class lot!
The other thing to consider. The steps up to a lot of seats are a problem for people with creaky knees. If you buy tickets from row AA upwards it may be difficult. If on the other hand, they are fell runners, they will be ok…

Robinshio

If you go for The Mill you’ll get the pleasure of being near the mad dude who sits in row B of block 37!
I sat in that area in the earlier stadium days around 2012 and there was this little guy who was connected to Higgs as he always had their complimentaries, and he kept offering anybody out for a fight who didnt agree with him - and it irritated him even more if you just smiled back at him and acted polite - very entertaining when the highlight of the game was a Bell for Baker substitution

warwickskyblue

Was he there on Saturday?
I sat with a few others and we tried somewhere opposite our normal seats and thought the bloke was pissed to be spouting so much crap
He was…… we weren’t in our usual seats but my son pointed him out and said he was definitely there. There are two non ST seats next to him and without fail every game the two poor sods who’ve sat next to him in the first half are nowhere to be seen in the second!!!!

ccfc_Tom

Just saw that 'The Padded Seat' (I follow them on instagram) is going to the CBS today, so those who have never been in the posh bit can see what its like- they will give it a rating too. Well worth a follow apart from the cov game too. Interesting to see what different clubs offer.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Just saw that 'The Padded Seat' (I follow them on instagram) is going to the CBS today, so those who have never been in the posh bit can see what its like- they will give it a rating too. Well worth a follow apart from the cov game too. Interesting to see what different clubs offer.

I've watched the one when they went to the Chelsea hospitality, what a load of shite , £199 restricted view and shite meals. F**king rip-off 🤮.

Users who are viewing this thread