Hope he fails (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

Whatever happens I cant EVER see Huddesfield in the Premier League any time soon! Simply dont get this whole move:thinking about:

BrisbaneBronco

2faced tw#t

Here we go again.
Why is he a two faced twat?
Could TF and JS be 2 faced twats?
Save your judgement until MR has spoken or we are wound up or deducted points etc. Or we appoint a good manager and not leave LC/SO in charge for the rest of the season.

PVA

Same. But I reckon he will keep them up.

I think he will do more than keep them up. I think he will take them to a top 10 finish. I'm going to put a few quid on them to finish top 6 - they won't do it but I will lay off for profit when they start climbing the table.

Huddersfield have some really good players.

Mucca Mad Boys

Here we go again.
Save your judgement until MR has spoken or we are wound up or deducted points etc. Or we appoint a good manager and not leave LC/SO in charge for the rest of the season.

The board gave him everything he wanted.

Robins has history of walking out on teams.

I agree with your final line though.

Grendel

Here we go again.

He is two faced because his actions do not accompany his words. How could you ever believe a word he says anyway. He has proved that words are cheap and mean nothing

This has nothing to do with anyone but the ego that is mark robins.

Mucca Mad Boys

At a push they will. Certainly top 10.

I think MR will struggle, I don't think they have the players for his system, at a glance, they have 3-4 strikers who are good, he'll probably have to play 4-4-2, which isn't his way apparently.

BrisbaneBronco

The board gave him everything he wanted.

Robins has history of walking out on teams.

I agree with your final line though.

You are correct when you say that MR has a habit of walking out on teams.
SISU did support MR.
What is unclear though, is why he walked, and if he says nothing, the only second guess we will have is by what actions SISU take which will convince us that winding up/points deductions etc are all BS.

Mucca Mad Boys

You are correct when you say that MR has a habit of walking out on teams.
SISU did support MR.
What is unclear though, is why he walked, and if he says nothing, the only second guess we will have is by what actions SISU take which will convince us that winding up/points deductions etc are all BS.

We won't get points deducted.

MR walked because he seen the £££ $$$ €€€ ¥¥¥

chiefdave

I would love it if we went up and Huddersfield and Ipswich went down but chances are none of those will happen.

BrisbaneBronco

We won't get points deducted.

MR walked because he seen the £££ $$$ €€€ ¥¥¥

That is the popular opinion on here.
What I cannot understand, is why he did not see the season out. IMO our league position would be no worse than it is now, so MR value, employability etc would be no worse in the summer than it is now and the opportunities would still be out there.
I am of the opinion, that he did not like what JS said to him and the Huddersfield job was a convenient opportunity to jump.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I would think it will be easier to keep huddersfield in the championship than to get CCFC up in to it

HTFC have 15 games left and require I would guess a maximum of 16 points from those games to stay in the division. If they do and invest in the squad for next season they can push on from there and establish themselves properly in the division. The club is financially sound and prepared to spend. I dont see them being relegated to be honest. Get a few decent loan players in and they should be ok

CCFC require probably at least 28 points from 14 games to get in to the play offs maybe only in 6th. It can be done but it is a taller order given our inconsistent performances of late. I doubt we have much cash left to make significant loan signings and we could soon be under embargo again anyway. It can still be done but I would guess losing 3 key staff will have an adverse reaction on the players and results. It is a harder task I feel with at this time poorer prospects for next season

I dont know what has actually gone on ........... but this whole thing leaves a nasty taste and I am bitterly disappointed in MR. I think we are set for this division next season now. Who we apppoint is crucial but it wont save this season I fear.

J

Jack Griffin

I have to agree with that OSB. The truth about the financial situation is being kept hidden and we have not heard anything concrete from ACL about a winding up order, soI guess that has not actually happened...yet.

One thing that intrests me is that Fisher referred to Robins meeting 'the owner' in a Cov Telegraph article, what does this mean, as ownership of shares must nominally be spread between at least 11 persons as the identity of anyone owning more than 10% has to be revealed under league rules. My feeling is that CCFC are owned by members and interests of one super rich family with 'the owner' being a leading member of that family (the patriarch perhaps?). We do know that Joy Seppla has a long standing association with the Huntsman family of Utah, go figure.

Users who are viewing this thread