Honey I'm home (1 Viewer)

Johhny Blue

Just got back from a three week off grid wilderness trip. Watched the Rotherham & Watford games back to back and am just settling in to watch the Wolves game.

feeling good about it as I was flipping through a newspaper in New Zealand and saw a picture of Hadji Wright in a celebration run. I closed it before reading anything else but I'm sure they don't report much on league games. So I'm predicting a win.
I'm a bit late to the party for Rotherham & Watford feedback but Rotherham were very poor and 5 ended up being a little dissapointing. Simms and Wright too embarrased to celebrate the first goal?
Not much really stood out about the Watford game except one of the best penalties we've seen for a long time. I was starting to watch penalties through my fingers from behind the couch.

Time for kick off. Wembley here we come?

Sky Blue Harry H

Just got back from a three week off grid wilderness trip. Watched the Rotherham & Watford games back to back and am just settling in to watch the Wolves game.

feeling good about it as I was flipping through a newspaper in New Zealand and saw a picture of Hadji Wright in a celebration run. I closed it before reading anything else but I'm sure they don't report much on league games. So I'm predicting a win.
I'm a bit late to the party for Rotherham & Watford feedback but Rotherham were very poor and 5 ended up being a little dissapointing. Simms and Wright too embarrased to celebrate the first goal?
Not much really stood out about the Watford game except one of the best penalties we've seen for a long time. I was starting to watch penalties through my fingers from behind the couch.

Don't leave before the end......

Covkid1968#

Coventry’s version of the Likely lads 😂😂

clint van damme

Hope you enjoyed your time in Bedworth.

Users who are viewing this thread