Home form (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

We've matched the number of home win for the whole of the 14/15 season (6 wins)

And we've won more games at the Ricoh now than the whole of the 14/15 season (5 Ricoh wins last season, already 6 wins this season)

covmark

And we've won more games at the Ricoh now than the whole of the 14/15 season (5 Ricoh wins last season, already 6 wins this season)
Crazy stats, shows how poor we've been in this poor league.

smileycov

Facebook User

isnt this the same thing said twice?

SkyBlue_Bear83

isnt this the same thing said twice?
No read it again, I was making the distinction that one of the home wins last season was at Sixfields. So last season we won 5 games at the Ricoh and 1 at Sixfields, 6 home wins.

This season we have 6 home wins, which matches the total for the whole 14/15 campaign and beats the number of Ricoh wins from last season.

smileycov

Facebook User
No read it again, I was making the distinction that one of the home wins last season was at Sixfields. So last season we won 5 games at the Ricoh and 1 at Sixfields, 6 home wins.

This season we have 6 home wins, which matches the total for the whole 14/15 campaign and beats the number of Ricoh wins from last season.

Well my apologises but you didn't mention sixfields, I forgot about that. Fair enough.

Users who are viewing this thread