Hoffman Welcomes News (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

Leave the mcdonalds vacancies for a wum like you, because even wum's need some kind of self esteem.

That's right your a WUMman

LOL!

I've just googled WUM. You're wrong I'm afraid. I did expect to be called a bluffer but I am serious.

I have got a few contacts in the local (and hopefully national) media and can facilitate a media campaign to get the voice of the fans across.

The Reverend Skyblue

Lambros, talking of Long Bucky do you go and watch them to get your spirits up.I believe they are the only team in England at semi pro level to win all there games outright,is it 19 wins in 19 games plus cup games. When i used to play over there they had a crap team, what has happened ?

i know this post has no relevance to the thread subject but i wanted to ask this and it won't come up again.

The Rev

What has me not going to Long Buckby for chips got to do with you? Your building your post count up well aren't you, with your crap comments.

Do you have an eye for detail?

You made you going to Long Bucky for chips (or not going) my business when you posted it on a public forum.

Lambros, talking of Long Bucky do you go and watch them to get your spirits up.I believe they are the only team in England at semi pro level to win all there games outright,is it 19 wins in 19 games plus cup games. When i used to play over there they had a crap team, what has happened ?

i know this post has no relevance to the thread subject but i wanted to ask this and it won't come up again.

The Rev[/QUOT

In the league its 15/15..they have lost a couple in the cups. Brother plays for them in goal. kept 8 clean sheets out of the 15. Sign him up ;)

The Reverend Skyblue

The Rev[/QUOT

In the league its 15/15..they have lost a couple in the cups. Brother plays for them in goal. kept 8 clean sheets out of the 15. Sign him up ;)

Put his name forward,can he actually catch the ball from ,say, a cross , unlike the present Cov goalie. I played so many times at football and cricket over there and have had a many beers in local watering holes. Nice place Long Buckby.

The Rev

He's had trials at stoke and northampton, he's quite good to be fair. He also nearly scored past Chris Dunn when Northampton played Long Buckby in a pre season friendly...he smashed the ball from his own box, it took a huge bounce, lobbed dunn and but hit the bar!

you're an idiot

You've just said what the rest of us are thinking. This clown is a complete joke.

JuvenileT*** is not a joke, he's just a bum trying to make a buck or two. By slipping a coin in his bucket we can guarantee his comedy genius on this forum for many years to come.

Moff

As I said on another post, so many new posters so many new WUMS.

I guess we are talking about one or two individuals multi posting. I am sure one is my old friend from the Telegraph Forum, still thinking its really funny in life to have nothing better to do.:facepalm:

you're an idiot

You're an idiot Juice Terry is a complete arse. Have you seen how many posts he has made in the last couple of days.

He can post until the cows come home, everyone knows he's not to be taken seriously and he's just milking the attention. In his head he thinks this smilie is based on him :pimp:whereas, I might be going a bit left-field here, but I like to think of him as :pointlaugh:

ccfcway

6 months ago this thread would have been locked down before the end of the 1st page..

Whats going on Nick ?

Users who are viewing this thread