Hoffman Welcomes News (1 Viewer)

guicey15

Gary Hoffman welcomes news that the door is open.

According to BBC Coventry & Warwickshire, Coventry City supporter Gary Hoffman has welcomed the news that City's board are prepared to reopen talks about his consortium taking over the club.

The new consortium is understood to be backed by a billionaire whose background has been checked out already by some of those who would be involved in the bid for the club and the Higgs Charity half share of the Ricoh Arena.

ICHAN

What for a pint?
Did you talk about the bucket idea then, or was/is this a new idea?
Just asking because I would have thought you must have talked about business or the like for him to give you his business card

What for a pint?
Did you talk about the bucket idea then, or was/is this a new idea?
Just asking because I would have thought you must have talked about business or the like for him to give you his business card

The specific bucket idea wasn't mentioned. I did talk about collaboration between the fans and Gary considering our mutual interest.

I have some pretty good contacts in the local media as well that I can call upon if needed.

ICHAN

Thanks for clarifing that for me was just interested in what you talked about
Thats great Terry, have you spoken to them about coverage of any of the proposed protests that have been talked about on here? If so will they help?

ICHAN

Well if he's ever in spalding I won't buy the tight wad one. We want him to take us over and he never bought a pint back.
Mental note never go in rounds with hoffman.

Thanks for clarifing that for me was just interested in what you talked about
Thats great Terry, have you spoken to them about coverage of any of the proposed protests that have been talked about on here? If so will they help?

The BBC are under a doctrine of impartiality so can only present a view point. So far, they have struggled to find anybody willing to be the articulate voice of the fan's view point. There are plenty on here who could do that role if only they would put themselves forward.

The Telegraph are not really interested as they don't have the capacity to follow up the story in any detail.

I am working on getting some contacts in the national media however.

ICHAN

You know people in high places the terry?
You must be quite important in what you do? have any vacancies in the spalding area?

You know people in high places the terry?
You must be quite important in what you do? have any vacancies in the spalding area?

I don't have a job specifically involved with football but I have a few contacts, some of whom are involved in football, some who aren't.

I don't know of any vacant posts in Spadling. I assume there is a McDonalds there?

Users who are viewing this thread