Highfield road seats (1 Viewer)

Corrado

I was hoping to locate a set of chairs from Highfield Road if anyone has any they would like to donate/sell me?

Thanks

Snozz_is_god

coventry-city-seats-315376310.jpg

here's two, I think the rate SISU are going, that's all they are going to need for their stadium

Vern87

Who's been in my living room taking photos? I'll be heading out for bricks and turf next week. Either that or ill take them up to the hill!

James Smith

Who's been in my living room taking photos? I'll be heading out for bricks and turf next week. Either that or ill take them up to the hill!

I was in the Club shop after the last match at HR and some cheeky bugger came in holding a large amount of turf asking for a bag. Staff said not unless he bought something.

Gint11

I have some grass when I played on Highfield road a month or so before it got knocked down. I think we should start a campaign to rebuild Highfield road. Bring it back!

shmmeee

coventry-city-seats-315376310.jpg

here's two, I think the rate SISU are going, that's all they are going to need for their stadium

a little bit of me thinks this is really cool, but I have to ask: Where do you keep these? Are they like in the front room or has the missus relegated them to the shed?

wingy

a little bit of me thinks this is really cool, but I have to ask: Where do you keep these? Are they like in the front room or has the missus relegated them to the shed?

Don't think they belong to Snozz.

Was alittle feature on the last game @HR In the CT last week ,this Picture was featured In that .

Think belong to some chap ,surname Vernon,who I think has posted as "Verno ", earlier in the thread.

Vern87

Zam, the base was designed on cad and cut up in a workshop, we still have the dimensions etc, it was a project my dad started up. If you are genuinely interested in something similar get in touch.
Shmmeee, being in a 1 bed waiting to move they are between a storage cupboard and the living room, but mostly in the living room as the missus accepts its a short term thing until we get more space.
Every time we have anyone round it goes down a treat, and she gets the personal value of it so shes quite understanding!

Vern87

I didn't realise it was in another article. Very lucky, she has been to a few games now and gets the importance of it from a non football perspective as well. The minute we get the room they will be gone though!

Tonylinc

I have three seats in my shed (just never got around to installing them anywhere) but they are not for sale unless Shitzu want them for stadium imaginary; in which case they will cost them loads!

jimmyhillsfanclub

You're a lucky man Vern. I can barely get a CCFC mug into our house.
ha ha. Know what you mean. Ive got 1 tiny shelf of city stuff these days......1979 mug, 1982 subbuteo team, 1987 match program, few tickets to key games like last game at HR, relegation at villa and opening championship game at stockport, 1st game at ricoh, opening day top of league win agaibst chelsea singed by dion after hatrick, few old photos and a kcic wristband.. .
....still, ive got vinyl and technics in the loft and lambretta and DAB Tv in garage so cant really moan....well, I can, but who'd listen?

Users who are viewing this thread