hey im new to this site... (1 Viewer)

skybluegirl1990

Hey people I thought it would be nice for me 2 introduce myself to this site seems as I am new to this! I hope that I can learn how to use it lol!
I occasionally go to cov matches all dependin on if I'm babysitting for my nephew but if I'm babysitting I'm always chearing cov on!
I hope that people will welcome me into this site :)

Coventry La La La

Hey people I thought it would be nice for me 2 introduce myself to this site seems as I am new to this! I hope that I can learn how to use it lol!
I occasionally go to cov matches all dependin on if I'm babysitting for my nephew but if I'm babysitting I'm always chearing cov on!
I hope that people will welcome me into this site :)
:welcome:
:wave: Welcome to the site SBG, Nice to see more Fans joining :D

covlad1986

iya baby nice for you to join i'm getting everyone to join here because its a great site

skybluegirl1990

yeah i no its a great site babe :) thats why i have joined for! plus i have been reading threw all the posts that have been put up and they have been great so far :p

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Welcome Gramandy. Just be careful on who's side of the fence you sit on! :D

Otis

Yep.

If you're not with us you're against us. It's the Montague's and the Capulet's, the Protestants and the Catholics, the fascists and the commies, the One Direction Fans and the normal people.

You have to nail your colours to the mast, choose sides and stay blinkered with no deviation.

So, which side is your bread buttered?:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread