Hear the Sisu Out Song! (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Was this written by a two year old? Jesus tha's cringeworthy. Fair play for having a go but I don't think we have a hit on our hands here.

AFCCOVENTRY

:guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2:

:pointlaugh:

This is fecking awful.... how am i meant to remember all the words?

Apart from ...

WE WANT SISU OUT
WE WANT SISU OUT
WE WANT SISU OUT
WE WANT SISU OUT

:guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2::guitar2:

TheHellion

Seriously? :facepalm:

torchomatic

I think it's alright. OK, so it's no "Back In the USSR", but it's catchy enough though obviously not as good as those written by Rob, Scott, AFC, Matthew et al. Let's here their efforts shall we or are we going to get another "this is to the tune of the Sky Blues Song" set of lyrics AGAIN?

Nice one, Dave. Ignore those who wouldn't even know what a guitar was!

SkyBlueMania

This is cringeworthy. People are on about us being a laughing stock in the media, we definitely would be if this made it anywhere near the charts.

Otis

Sorry, this is dreadful. :facepalm:

And yes, I have picked up a guitar. Was in a band and still write songs now.

Appreciate the intent, but this is just embarrassing.

Blueandwhites

Superb post aj93! - These guys have put the effort in! Ok, it's not 'won't get fooled again'- any venture that's constructive that gets the msg out there is better than sitting in your bedroom and posting that...

ccfcway

Just need two old guys to dance in the video and it will be like the macarena !!

Perhaps we should give George and John a ring and see if they would be up for being in the video, with Dave Bennet and Micky Gynn dancing behind them.

Cannot get it to play on the ipad. Can somebody please sing it, record themselves, post it on youtube and then pm me the link. Thanks.

CCFC123

What were we expecting fuckin George Michael to record it and then belt it out at Wembley stadium for us?

It's a bit of a laf along with getting the point over. I just want it played over the speakers next home game!

If you got rid of the we want SISU out bit and replaced it with a packed Ricoh chanting it then it would be much more credible, stick Otis on guitar and we are sorted.

skybluesben

I gave up listening 1 min in. Simple song: FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

FUCK OFF YOU SISU CUNTS!!!

skybluesben

I gave up listening 1 min in. Simple song: FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU, FUCK OFF SISU

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

FUCK OFF YOU SISU CUNTS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread