Has London Bridge fallen ? (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Mar 21, 2011
What the fuck?!
Can't be a surprise to you. We never get on here and I'd be astonished if you didn't hold the same view of me. In person you could be lovely, but on here at least imo, a bit cunty.

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Can't be a surprise to you. We never get on here and I'd be astonished if you didn't hold the same view of me. In person you could be lovely, but on here at least imo, a bit cunty.

I think youre alright!
Seem to be having a bit of a moment though!

• Haha
Reactions: NorthernWisdom

PVA

Apr 22, 2011
I didn't say you were the worst person on here, I said religious types were oftem among the worst, hypocritically pretending to be all Christian and nice to everyone but underneath are no better than the rest of us, just a facade. A good example of being snidey on post 885 from PVA suggesting that Boris wanted the queen to have died a few days earlier under his tenure. Once again 'liked' by you, complete snidey remark, when nobody has any idea and I'd guess was closer to her than anyone posting on here. You're not alone, just less obvious than people like PVA, Duffer or CVD who sneer at the nasty Tories yet are clearly no better but get plenty of likes from this echo chamber. At least Ian and Tony who I rarely if ever agree with on non football topics, generally keep it respectful.

Wow the absolute state of this :ROFLMAO:

SkyBlueCharlie9

Feb 16, 2018
If the Queen had passed when bonking Boris was in the firing line/ spotlight it probably would have changed things for him and Tory party. A narcissistic man of such 'integrity' would 100% have thought this and bet he discussed his 'bad luck' with his friends/advisors. Didn't realise Rob9872 was so sensitive about the feelings of Boris and The Queen. Quite sweet really.

SBT

Sep 14, 2012
If the Queen had passed when bonking Boris was in the firing line/ spotlight it probably would have changed things for him and Tory party. A narcissistic man of such 'integrity' would 100% have thought this and bet he discussed his 'bad luck' with his friends/advisors. Didn't realise Rob9872 was so sensitive about the feelings of Boris and The Queen. Quite sweet really.

I doubt it would have changed much for Boris long term, but we might have seen the rather cringeworthy ‘Elizabeth the Great’ get more traction. He was clearly busting for a ‘People’s Princess’ moment after she died.

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017
Coronation now confirmed as May 6th.

That's another fixture to be moved presumably.

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017
Last day of the season isn't it?

Will everything move to the Sunday, or is that too soon (thinking policing in London etc.)?

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011
Why haven't they just moved the coronation so it doesn't clash with an already planned round of football matches? Ridiculous country

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: duffer

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017
Why haven't they just moved the coronation so it doesn't clash with an already planned round of football matches? Ridiculous country

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Last one was on a Tuesday. Just stick to midweek.

I know that Tuesday is a traditional work day, but hey ho, give everybody a day off.

(I realise I'm now part of the Anti Growth Coalition. The shame!)

Last edited:
Reactions: duffer

Evo1883

May 25, 2013
Coventry
Eggs thrown at the King and Camilla!!

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

duffer

Oct 28, 2010

The faces of disdain reflect my face of sickness at the inequality in our society

I dunno mate, even as a leftie republican I still think chucking eggs at the bloke is a pretty crappy thing to do.

No argument from me about the growing inequality in the country, but I'm not sure how this progresses that resolution. Just mho, Pete, obviously.

Sky Blue Pete

Nov 24, 2012
I dunno mate, even as a leftie republican I still think chucking eggs at the bloke is a pretty crappy thing to do.

No argument from me about the growing inequality in the country, but I'm not sure how this progresses that resolution. Just mho, Pete, obviously.
It’s more the disdain from those surrounding him that I’m responding to. We doff too often for my liking

ajsccfc

Dec 10, 2008
Most offensive part is the aim. Imagine the beating that person has got and they didn't even get the satisfaction of egg hitting head.

• Haha
Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

Users who are viewing this thread