Happy new year (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

New Year Greetings GIF by wishafriend

Covkid1968#

Happy New Year all…..feels like 2023 could be a very important year for CCFC and by default us supporters. Few new year resolutions including the old favourites

1. Stop drinking on school nights
2. Stop being so immature about Leicester
3. Stop buying trainers ffs… I’m 55 in 2023 and never go beyond a brisk walking pace.
4. Take the old man out for a beer once a month.

Have a good one… stay safe if you’re out partying. I’m on it down my local… starting at 5 and will see how long I last before the wife red cards me.

clint van damme

Happy New Year all…..feels like 2023 could be a very important year for CCFC and by default us supporters. Few new year resolutions including the old favourites

3. Stop buying trainers ffs… I’m 55 in 2023 and never go beyond a brisk walking pace.

Have a good one… stay safe if you’re out partying. I’m on it down my local… starting at 5 and will see how long I last before the wife red cards me.

Up to about 5 years ago my new year binges used to last anywhere between 24 and 48 hours.

Tonight I might not have a drink and even if I do there's every chance I'll be in bed before the bells.

Enjoy it while you still can kids.

Covkid1968#

Up to about 5 years ago my new year binges used to last anywhere between 24 and 48 hours.

Tonight I might not have a drink and even if I do there's every chance I'll be in bed before the bells.

Enjoy it while you still can kids.
2 days on the sesh 😳😳😳 how’s that even possible. I’d need a sack of coke and some seriously funny people out with me to drink for 2 days!!!

JAM See

Happy new year all.

My resolution for 2023 is to see a full game at least once, whilst buying a beer at half time.

First half kick off.
Half time whistle.
Buy beer, finish beer.
Second half kick off.
Full time whistle.

Can it be done I wonder?

chiefdave

Stop buying trainers ffs… I’m 55 in 2023 and never go beyond a brisk walking pace.
If you need an excuse when I had plantar fasciitis the doctors advice was to spend a decent amount of money on trainers instead of wearing shoes

His theory was there is far more technology and research that goes into the support and fit of trainers than any shoes you can buy

clint van damme

2 days on the sesh 😳😳😳 how’s that even possible. I’d need a sack of coke and some seriously funny people out with me to drink for 2 days!!!

You've got it!
Seriously, turning 50 was like everything changed overnight. Someone told me it could happen but I thought it was bollocks.
Proper old man now!

clint van damme

Happy new year all.

My resolution for 2023 is to see a full game at least once, whilst buying a beer at half time.

First half kick off.
Half time whistle.
Buy beer, finish beer.
Second half kick off.
Full time whistle.

Can it be done I wonder?

No chance

Bad Boy

Piss off!

Happy new year, gits. Shall raise a glass to those we’ve personally lost this year. 2022 was a bit of a damp squib, so 2023 better be good!
True, very true Tommo.
2023 will be good, trust me-I used to be a telephone engineer in the good old days.😎

Bad Boy

Bad Bad Bad Covkid1968#.
All the best to you my new friend.

olderskyblue

Happy New Year to all

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Happy New Year All. May it be healthy, full of good things and keep you and yours safe.

May it also please bring good things to CCFC without the off field nonsense.(y):)🤞

RegTheDonk

Morning all, coping with hangovers hopefully, lets hope the team haven't got any.
Happy New Year to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread