Happy Christmas (1 Viewer)

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
That's me done for this year going to take a break and enjoy being with my family. Will forget about accounts and football problems for a week or so and just relax. It hasn't been a great Sky Blue year so lets keeps fingers crossed that 2015 is a big improvement. Is a brighter future for the club and its supporters too much to ask?

May all your Christmas wishes come true

MERRY CHRISTMAS one and all and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR ! :wave:

Ashdown

Yes Happy Christmas everyone, some things are indeed more important than the CCFC merry go round ! I've seen enough for a few days too, it's time to cheer up and enjoy the season !

Lads ffs it's a forum, the sooner fuck off the better, hope you get a grip of what they do to footballing side of are demise.you are all clients that argue bout anything other than football, complete fuck ups but merry Christmas to one and all, hope nick gets the wording right on his chrimbo jumper

Sisu fuck off they are not interested in running a football club they want money for their investors and that's it.what is the point of arguments you deluded pricks

Nick

Administrator
Lads ffs it's a forum, the sooner fuck off the better, hope you get a grip of what they do to footballing side of are demise.you are all clients that argue bout anything other than football, complete fuck ups but merry Christmas to one and all, hope nick gets the wording right on his chrimbo jumper

I haven't got one, I have a t shirt with no wording but thanks for your concern.

Nick

Administrator
Sisu fuck off they are not interested in running a football club they want money for their investors and that's it.what is the point of arguments you deluded pricks

I don't know, so why are you trying to start one?

You are the weakest link, goodbye.

skybluetony176

Merry Xmas everyone. Hopefully we can finish this season how we started last and get near enough to the play offs with a few games yet to play so we can feel positive if only for a short while. Failing that I'll take staying up on goal difference.

stupot07

Merrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy Christmassss (in the style of noddy holder)

Looking forward to the festive period, but gutted there's no Boxing Day home game.

Here's hoping for a better 2015. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

albatross

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all.

I hope that my posts have been accepted as simply my point of view and I look forward to reading your posts in the future , especially those that offer a different opinion.

I certainly don't have a monopoly on being right, but i am not going to admit that to my wife although i think she is beginning to suspect.

skybluealan

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Sky Blue supporters and CCFC. Have a great 2015. We can only dream about a better future for our club!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Did you not read the original post? Leave your childish comments for other threads. We've seen it all before.
p.s. Have a happy Christmas!

covmark

Happy Christmas skybluestalkers. May not agree with most of you lot, most of the time, but hey, we're all fans of the mighty CCFC.
Merry Xmas one and all xx

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm Atheist but what the heck! Merry Christmas, you lot! :cool:

B-Ban-Boogie

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on SBT.
Thank you ALL for keeping me happy, sad, entertained and most of all informed on all the crazy goings on at CCFC.

I may try and post a bit more in 2015 if i can get a word in between all the arguing that's going on lately.:sarcasm:
Be safe and i wish you all good fortune on 2015.

PUSB

dutchman

hotlink.php

Hobo

Whatever your poisonus viewpoint is?
Happy Christmas
Good luck SP and the team
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread