Hamer (6 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

I know, my mistake but wait and see how many post on here tomorrow then you'll see who care!

LOL, I know mate. And the "who cares" was about the typo'd game. I certainly wouldn't give a rats ass about Forest vs Wednesday.

<rant mode>

But I'm a tad disappointed in how fans are reacting. Hamer was very good for us but he chose to leave. We offered him the money but he still wanted to go. Key point, not we didn't want to keep him when I could understand the heartache, HE chose to leave us and left us hanging while he decided where to go. So why are we making so many "ooohs" and "aaaahs" about him ? He had no interest in staying so we should say "thanks for the service" and move on.

This thread and situation is getting to be like the girlfriend who dumped you and 3 years later, you're (sorry Stan, not you personally) still hoping she'll change her mind. This forum needs to get over him and move on. We've now had 200 pages on this thread, that's another 30 pages since he left. How many more ? Vik's thread died pretty much straight after he left.

Are we really that boring a team that we only have players who have dumped us to talk about ?

<rant over>

shmmeee

LOL, I know mate. And the "who cares" was about the typo'd game. I certainly wouldn't give a rats ass about Forest vs Wednesday.

<rant mode>

But I'm a tad disappointed in how fans are reacting. Hamer was very good for us but he chose to leave. We offered him the money but he still wanted to go. Key point, not we didn't want to keep him when I could understand the heartache, HE chose to leave us and left us hanging while he decided where to go. So why are we making so many "ooohs" and "aaaahs" about him ? He had no interest in staying so we should say "thanks for the service" and move on.

This thread and situation is getting to be like the girlfriend who dumped you and 3 years later, you're (sorry Stan, not you personally) still hoping she'll change her mind. This forum needs to get over him and move on. We've now had 200 pages on this thread, that's another 30 pages since he left. How many more ? Vik's thread died pretty much straight after he left.

Are we really that boring a team that we only have players who have dumped us to talk about ?

<rant over>

Were still talking about George Curtis and Tommy Hutchison at times!

Happy_Martian

San Francisco

It’s not at 200 pages yet but you’re gradually pushing it there ;)

giphy.gif

Grendel

I don’t get why people want a thread closed and said it’s pointless talking about it - well don’t look at it then

fernandopartridge

I'm not in the know and have never claimed to be. I do have "gossip" from a mate. He was in a barbers in Leamington on Saturday morning. Simon Moore comes in as he knows the barber. Moore had a bandage on an injured finger apparently. More apparently said that Hamer wanted to go as soon as we failed to get promoted and was never going to sign a new contract. However, much to his disappointed there was no queue for his services, only Sheffield United. He had a choice of them or us. Chose them. Take it with a pinch of salt if you must, just passing on what I was told.
That's basically it as far as I'm aware, one other bid for him from a club in this division

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread