Hamer (9 Viewers)

NorthernWisdom

Does anyone else get the feeling some of the accounts in this thread all belong to the same individual?
It'd explain the monotone depressive droning I suppose.

I mean fuck me, I like seeing a crisis at the club as much as the next man, but can we at least get to said crisis first before we start slashing our wrists?

Pricey1984

ron burgundy GIF

Matt smith

It'd explain the monotone depressive droning I suppose.

I mean fuck me, I like seeing a crisis at the club as much as the next man, but can we at least get to said crisis first before we start slashing our wrists?
Fair comment NW, let’s see what happens over the next few weeks

Speedie's Head

Hmm, it's not really talking shit, he's had successive lengthy spells out over the past 3 seasons as a result of injuries.

I think that more indicates he's more susceptible than most to breaking down at some point within any given season.
Acute appendicitis isn't an injury in my book. There's been no recurrence of his foot problem either as far as I know.

AFCCOVENTRY

I’ve heard there might be some changes in the people running the day to day operations. Another issue is King is micromanaging stuff behind the scenes and a lot don’t like it.

I think it’s become apparent that he’s putting the club in a place where he will shift it.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I’ve heard there might be some changes in the people running the day to day operations. Another issue is King is micromanaging stuff behind the scenes and a lot don’t like it.

I think it’s become apparent that he’s putting the club in a place where he will shift it.
That’s crossed my mind - it appears to be a tidying up exercise

djr8369

I’d expect that to be honest it’s pretty normal. Doesn’t mean it’s a crisis as some would like to imply.

ajsccfc

I've not joined in with the Doug King song to be safe, but shitting it about a season before the players even get back off holidays seems a bit premature.

Grendel

can someone show me why people are now trusting @GIMOC as a source?

Everything that's been said so far on this thread hasn't come to fruition (yet)

has he a history of any rumours coming correct?

He has some connection somewhere but also it’s fair to say he did have a very anti King agenda when he started

mmttww

you won’t have to wait till September. Proof will be in the pudding by the end of next week
Can we lock the thread for a week and save people getting worked up in between? Grim seeing how many people just want someone or something to moan about.

GIMOC

I hope Robins doesn't walk

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
He won’t walk, he’s been dealt with worse. unsure what strain it could have with the hierarchy unless of course he agrees with the wage budget and structure

Matt smith

He won’t walk, he’s been dealt with worse. unsure what strain it could have with the hierarchy unless of course he agrees with the wage budget and structure
You said we will have a much better idea on things by the end of the week, on this supposed unrest?

could the wage budget and structure be impacted positively?

I don’t really get it, why is there such negative connotations regarding the wage structure, I’m not on about offering 20k to our best players, does there seem to be something else going on?

Matt smith

Someone said I think it was @stgeorge1966 that we’d bid for Ellis simms, know it’s just a rumour but doesn’t really add up with what you’re saying

Sky Blue Pete

It’s clear king wants to do things differently and has upset those at the club. His task is to make it work though The last 5 years have been excellent but can he use the momentum to take us on? Who knows?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread