Hamer (8 Viewers)

slowpoke

If he won't sign it, then the second bit can't happen.
That’s his risk and could be costly for him.

As for having to sell no we don’t, we have Gyo’s £20 million in the bank and should we succeed and go up next year Hamers transfer fee is dwarfed.

Sky Blue Harry H

That’s his risk and could be costly for him.

As for having to sell no we don’t, we have Gyo’s £20 million in the bank and should we succeed and go up next year Hamers transfer fee is dwarfed.

Partly agree - but we don't have £20m in the bank (we all know it's less than that, and will come in dribs and drabs), and if you were offered a guaranteed £12m or a 10-15% chance of £120m (or whatever), which would you take?

CCFC54321

I have to say I’m really concerned about the lack of transfer activity from the club over the close season. I totally understand that we have to get the right players if available but we are coming into the pre season games with one centre half with the club and the season approximately 4 weeks away.

Felt for a while something doesn’t feel right behind the scenes. Probably looked into it too much and the signings will happen next week but we’re leaving it very late with a threadbare first team.

Evo1883

I have to say I’m really concerned about the lack of transfer activity from the club over the close season. I totally understand that we have to get the right players if available but we are coming into the pre season games with one centre half with the club and the season approximately 4 weeks away.

Felt for a while something doesn’t feel right behind the scenes. Probably looked into it too much and the signings will happen next week but we’re leaving it very late with a threadbare first team.
Going to be ruthless at Leicester with fadz and 2 u23 players either side of him 🙄 come on ffs , let's be real here what is wrong with our fans ..

Sick Boy

it’s the statement isn’t it. We have record season tickets sales and we have best part of 20m from Vik going. We don’t need to cash in on the best player in our team. We proved with keeping Vik in the January it almost made us 180m in the playoff final. If we sold him in the Jan we wouldn’t have got to the final.

What’s the intent of the owner and management as everything outside of them looks unbelievable. We really could be a Luton this season and finish 3rd.
We’ll need to cash in if he won’t sign a new contract.

slowpoke

Partly agree - but we don't have £20m in the bank (we all know it's less than that, and will come in dribs and drabs), and if you were offered a guaranteed £12m or a 10-15% chance of £120m (or whatever), which would you take?
The second. King has said Gyos fee will go on improving the squad and other football issues, at the moment it looks like we have spent about 5mill, my guess is there another 5 to 10 mill available for players if needed.

slowpoke

We’ll need to cash in if he won’t sign a new contract.
No we don’t, you were going on about that since xmas about Gyokeres thank god King was chairman and not you. He stayed firm and got a superb deal in the end.
As much as I admire Hamer he doesn’t run the club, personally I think he will extend his contract but we’ll see.

CCFC54321

Going to be ruthless at Leicester with fadz and 2 u23 players either side of him 🙄 come on ffs , let's be real here what is wrong with our fans ..
Mate- Nearly all the conversations I’m having over the last week are all saying the same regarding how long it’s taking to bring players in. You cant blame them for having concerns even if you don’t have any.

We’ve been here before with being sold short.

Balli001

Mate- Nearly all the conversations I’m having over the last week are all saying the same regarding how long it’s taking to bring players in. You cant blame them for having concerns even if you don’t have any.

We’ve been here before with being sold short.
We have signed 2 players and had a week in Portugal. Hardly time to panic yet

Sick Boy

No we don’t, you were going on about that since xmas about Gyokeres thank god King was chairman and not you. He stayed firm and got a superb deal in the end.
As much as I admire Hamer he doesn’t run the club, personally I think he will extend his contract but we’ll see.
You’re the one who said he was going nowhere and signing a new contract, which I said was nonsense.
You’re naive at best if you think King won’t look to cash in if Hamer won’t sign a new contract.

iflynno

3 weeks today season will have started.

Need another 7 players at least.

procdoc

Panic Button Netflix GIF by NailedIt

rob9872

7??? Fek off

3 more I think then a couple of prem loans towards the window close.

shepardo01

7??? Fek off

3 more I think then a couple of prem loans towards the window close.
We probably will get close to that....
BUT...we know we use loans...
The nightmare of playing Leicester first is that the window is still well and truly open
We will not be at full strength (more than likely loans still yet to appear for us) and Leicester could still have Premiership quality all over the pitch that will move on closer to the end of the window.....

thekidfromstrettoncamp

That report on Nottingham Live says "available for around £16 million" first time i've seen any amount mentioned . With whom have the "three clubs" held talks with it cannot be the player unless we have agreed a fee.Think it's just speculation on their part unless it's the club and they have said we want more.

rob9872

We’ve lost 11 brought in 3 and you think 7 is daft mmmm
Da Silva
Simms
Latibeaudiare
Sakamoto
Kelly has re-signed
Since start of last season Eccles, Tavares, Howley, Burroughs all improved, older and more experienced.

Palmer and Hamer returning from injury, O'Hare not too far away.

Who are your 11 we've lost that played regularly?

We'll add more quality yet and there will be a couple of solid loans hopefully not relying on so many as last year. Trust the process, trust the management team. We'll be fine.

Ccfcisparks

Da Silva
Simms
Latibeaudiare
Sakamoto
Kelly has re-signed
Since start of last season Eccles, Tavares, Howley, Burroughs all improved, older and more experienced.

Palmer and Hamer returning from injury, O'Hare not too far away.

Who are your 11 we've lost that played regularly?

We'll add more quality yet and there will be a couple of solid loans hopefully not relying on so baby as last year. Trust the process, trust the management team. We'll be fine.
Ltaibeaudiare hasn't signed yet. Counting Kelly whos part of the squad as a new signing? Tavares has done his ACL, Howley has hardly played first team football.

O'hare isnt even back on grass yet.

rob9872

I counted Kelly as he was part of the lost list ffs you can't have your negative bollocks both ways. Also Latibeaudiare signed weeks ago, I thought it was closed he's but as I've already read it on here too I think it's ok to include him.

Ccfcisparks

I counted Kelly as he was part of the lost list ffs you can't have your negative bollocks both ways. Also Latibeaudiare signed weeks ago, I thought it was closed he's but as I've already read it on here too I think it's ok to include him.
How was he included in the lost list. Including the loans we have lost 14 players overall... and you think we only need to replace them with 7 permanents.

rob9872

How was he included in the lost list. Including the loans we have lost 14 players overall... and you think we only need to replace them with 7 permanents.
Who are the 14 then, list them ...

Users who are viewing this thread