Hamer (10 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Is it safe to assume Hamer will be playing Sunday?
A mate of mine who regularly plays golf with Hamer reckons he spoke to him yesterday and said he doubts he will be in the squad Sunday, probably a load of bollocks.

Evo1883

A mate of mine who regularly plays golf with Hamer reckons he spoke to him yesterday and said he doubts he will be in the squad Sunday, probably a load of bollocks.
Sarcastic Joke GIF

no_loyalty

How many people play golf with him? Is it a Roman Legion that follows him around the golf courses?!?
TBF he did send me a photo of himself and a couple of other lads with Hamer on the course, but could have just been posing for a photo with him?

torchomatic

How many people play golf with him? Is it a Roman Legion that follows him around the golf courses?!?

And he has a wage/contract Q&A with every fucker he meets too, it seems.

PVA

Regardless of the contract and transfer stuff is he even fit to start? He didn't start training till much later than the rest of the squad

Bertola

I heard the same on Tuesday, also from someone who knows him from the Hearsall... it's clearly not fitness related. Even a 30% fit Hamer is amongst our best 20 (11+9 subs).

If he isn't in the squad I'll be very worried.

Fingers crossed it's just a bit of Chinese whispers gone out of hand

procdoc

I heard the same on Tuesday, also from someone who knows him from the Hearsall... it's clearly not fitness related. Even a 30% fit Hamer is amongst our best 20 (11+9 subs).

In what world would he tell people he barely knows privileged information about his contract etc

Grendel

Hamer is demanding a crèche and allowing his child to be mascot every week. Robins is having none of it

Bertola

In what world would he tell people he barely knows privileged information about his contract etc
I instantly dismissed it, as I was told he wouldn't be in the squad on Saturday...but there's obviously something going round the golf club

SkyBlue_Bear83

Would be disappointed if he didn't play this weekend.

I think he would be fully committed if selected, wouldn't like Robins to drop him as 'punishment' for not signing a new deal.

Users who are viewing this thread