Hamer (1 Viewer)

Grendel

What a silly billy.

Comparing John Gayle to Dion Dublin.

Again. What a silly billy.

Has nanny got your milk for the evening?

Goodnight silly billy.

Youve gone downhill since ring of steel

CDK

It's an agent's job to tell players they should be playing at a higher level but we all know the players over the years that have done it through the advice of agents and not made the step up apart from the big money they get.i hope someone in the club is giving this advice to hamer.

Grendel

It's an agent's job to tell players they should be playing at a higher level but we all know the players over the years that have done it through the advice of agents and not made the step up apart from the big money they get.i hope someone in the club is giving this advice to hamer.

If he gets a better deal he needs to take it - I never get this argument

Grendel

I get it for a younger player. Better to be first team at 18 than sat in the reserves and never make it. But Hamer is what? 24?

Yes and a 4 year deal could make a massive difference

On age though if old Bigi hadn’t joined Newcastle he’d probably by now have had to get another job to supplement his income

Greggs

His petulance has got worse since his move to Man City fell through..........

StevieM

Hollywood balls and petulant fouls, done nothing since December 2020.
Cash in, if there are bids in for him and find a midfield goal scorer?

slowpoke

Wasn’t very impressed with Hamer today certainly wasn’t an improvement on Jamie Allen wasn’t sure what role he was supposed to be playing bearing in mind it was 0-1

Greggs

Seen a video of him and maartsen on the piss in a shitty cov nightclub. Embarrassing.

Joy Division

Shocked that players have life outside of football, how dare they.

Grendel

Cov players in the past used to go out on the piss all the time around the city. The good old days

I once tried to get a taxi in the burges abd the driver pointed and said there’s someone in here but not sure where he’s going. Kilkline was lying on the floor - he wasn’t meditating

Greggs

What pisses me off is that he thinks he's better than us. What Premier League team will want to sign a petulant, fat, drunk midfielder who gets booked every game and gets subbed after 60.
Time to get rid

Greggs

Shock horror, a couple of footballers going out for a drink. Who is that embarrassing?
Shock horror, you're defending silly antics!
Elite professional sportsperson drinking in 'the roughest street in the UK. The same elite sportsperson that hasn't improved in 18 months, looks unfit and gets substituted each game, but thinks he belongs at a bigger club. That's embarrassing.
Some clubs ban tomato ketchup, our 'best' player in getting fucked up in shot hole pubs. Very encouraging for the career......

Bugsy

Heeee's Brazilian
he only gets fucked up on Heineken
and we think his a fucking embarrassment
in Samoan Jooooooes

.......PUSB

Last edited:

Happy_Martian

Shocked that players have life outside of football, how dare they.

First time I ever met Cov players outside of the stadium was when the team were in the lounge of the old Stivichall Arms back in 1977. I was about 9yrs old and my Dad asked the guy behind the counter in the Off Licence to let us through to meet them. Got autographs from all the team, Jim Holton, Fergie, Wallace etc. They were a great bunch of guys and that willingness to meet fans in their "down time" was the thing that really cemented my love for the club.

steve cooper

Shock horror, you're defending silly antics!
Elite professional sportsperson drinking in 'the roughest street in the UK. The same elite sportsperson that hasn't improved in 18 months, looks unfit and gets substituted each game, but thinks he belongs at a bigger club. That's embarrassing.
Some clubs ban tomato ketchup, our 'best' player in getting fucked up in shot hole pubs. Very encouraging for the career......
Never been to the place so don't know what it's like in there. They should show some common sense about what they do but it's unfair to expect them to behave like trappist monks.
I don't know how old you are but if you were around at the time of Ian Gibson, Ernie Hannigan, Ernie Hunt, et al you would have reason to be embarrassed. Regularly used to see Gibson & co on pub crawls, sometimes saw first team players in the pub opposite Highfield road (can't remember the name), having a lunchtime pint before the game.

Users who are viewing this thread