Transfer Rumour Haji Wright (5 Viewers)

Johnnythespider

spy lol GIF by IFC

Frostie

In terms of goalscoring, his record of Goals per 90 & NPG/90 is actually quite a bit superior to Gyok & he exceeds his xG by a larger margin too.

I like that he scores all types of goals.:

At Antalyaspor (league games, last 2 seasons):
6 with his Head (21%)
9 with his Left Foot (31%)
14 with his Right Foot (including 5 penalties). (48%)

By comparison Gyok in the last 2 league seasons:
4 with his Head (10.5%)
4 with his Left Foot (10.5%)
30 with his Right Foot (including 3 penalties). (79%)

The one thing Gyok obviously has over him (and practically everyone else) is creating chances, both for himself & others. Wright has traditionally thrived on good service but is still a threat with his power, pace & direct running. I'm pretty confident with the other additions we've made we should offer a more rounded threat now though rather than relying on 1 man to do it all.

As I said before, fully understand people's reservations & they've got every right to query it. There's no certainties, especially when transferring from abroad, & it's a big outlay for us (even if quoted fees are upper end of the scale with included clauses etc.) but in terms of a Gyok replacement player to fit our style it would be difficult to think of many better fits. I'm all for it, and believe me I've probably seen more than most...

Screenshot_20230802-003020.png

PVA

I think that’s what it comes down to. I don’t rate the Turkish league as highly as some do.

Neither do I.

But...

He scored 15 goals for a team that only scored 46 goals all season and finished a point above relegation. Which I think is quite impressive.

Happy_Martian

fair fucks to whoever us standing outside Ryton peeking through the fence

Let;s give the young lad some praise rather than an anonymous pic ;) He's got a promising future as a Paparazzi :LOL:

shmmeee

In terms of goalscoring, his record of Goals per 90 & NPG/90 is actually quite a bit superior to Gyok & he exceeds his xG by a larger margin too.

I like that he scores all types of goals.:

At Antalyaspor (league games, last 2 seasons):
6 with his Head (21%)
9 with his Left Foot (31%)
14 with his Right Foot (including 5 penalties). (48%)

By comparison Gyok in the last 2 league seasons:
4 with his Head (10.5%)
4 with his Left Foot (10.5%)
30 with his Right Foot (including 3 penalties). (79%)

The one thing Gyok obviously has over him (and practically everyone else) is creating chances, both for himself & others. Wright has traditionally thrived on good service but is still a threat with his power, pace & direct running. I'm pretty confident with the other additions we've made we should offer a more rounded threat now though rather than relying on 1 man to do it all.

As I said before, fully understand people's reservations & they've got every right to query it. There's no certainties, especially when transferring from abroad, & it's a big outlay for us (even if quoted fees are upper end of the scale with included clauses etc.) but in terms of a Gyok replacement player to fit our style it would be difficult to think of many better fits. I'm all for it, and believe me I've probably seen more than most...

View attachment 31107

Good enough for me

lacesoutdom

the admin/club have had a shocker this transfer window, if you want to keep it a secret, maybe dont have the name of the next player youre signing in the video of the one youre presenting, maybe take photos of your new signing in a private area, maybe release photos/teasers of the away shirt before a chinese website does...

FYI very excited about our new #11

Users who are viewing this thread